I'm looking for a converter that can convert a DC male thing into a headphone jack. I really don't know what I'm talking about by the way, but if someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
DC male thing, like from a power supply? What for?

If you've got both leads you could always solder them together (or get someone else to solder them).
Guthrie Govan = Guitar Genius
DC is a types of power, and it doesnt connect to head phones. to you mean an instrunment cable maybe?
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off


Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Quote by travs2448
DC is a types of power, and it doesnt connect to head phones. to you mean an instrunment cable maybe?

Some pedals do require a 1/8 plug for their power
Voodoo Labs do a cable like that. You get one free with the PP2+, but you can also buy them separately, from SoundsGreat in the UK, and probably from Guitar Centre or Musician's Friend in the US.
Ibanez Musician ('78)/Epiphone G-400/Fender Lite Ash Telecaster/Michael Kelly Valor X->Polytune->EX-7->Crybaby->OD-9->BD-2->EVH Phase 90->Hayden Mofo

Send->EHX DMB->DL-8->RV600->Return

Friends are like potatoes: If you eat them, they die.
Basically for my pedalboard, I intend to daisy chain some pedals together. The problem is that the Boss style pedals take a DC type adapter but Electro Harmonix pedals (Big Muff Pi) take a different type, headphone jack size. The only power splitters I can find have DC connectors, so I was looking for some converters.
I think you can get some specifically for EHX pedals, you can get them on eBay and probably from EHX/EHX stockists.
buy the expander for the 1 spot. its like 5 or 10 bucks and has a bunch of adapters for EHX, polarity reversal and even battery snaps. also comes with the daisy chain if you dont already have that part.

EDIT: i think you can also just buy the individual connectors too if you want.