Now, i posted this a while ago...but it has since become victim to lack of interest.
Anyway, there was a horror movie I saw in about 2001. I remember it had spiders in it that seemed to cocoon their victims in webs and then almost dissect them. (If anyone has seen 'The Mist', these victims roughly look like the guys in the pharmacy).
Anyway, can anyone tell me what it is?

And remember, it was about 2001 I saw it, so it couldn't have been anything like '8 legged freaks', and I've checked and it wasn't 'Arachniphobia'
It was Aliens, bro.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
8 legged freaks?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
If you saw it in 2001 it doesn't mean the movie can't be older.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Spiders 2?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Psihodeliko
If you saw it in 2001 it doesn't mean the movie can't be older.

But it does mean it can't be 8 Legged Freaks considering it came out a year later.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
But it does mean it can't be 8 Legged Freaks considering it came out a year later.

But it does mean it can be Arachnophobia considering it came out 11 years earlier.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Quote by Psihodeliko
But it does mean it can be Arachnophobia considering it came out 11 years earlier.

Except he clearly says "I've checked and it wasn't 'Arachnophobia'"

Seriously, do you people not read nowadays?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Except he clearly says "I've checked and it wasn't 'Arachnophobia'"

Seriously, do you people not read nowadays?

I am sorry, I didn't see that.
You don't have to go

because of that.

EDIT: But re-reading it, it has come to my attention that he wrote ArachnIphobia. The movies name is ArachnOphobia. Yes... a lame attempt to save my dignity.
Last edited by Psihodeliko at Jul 18, 2010,
But you must have read it, because you thought he'd said it couldn't be it

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
But you must have read it, because you thought he'd said it couldn't be it

Yes, but I missed the "I checked" part.
Quote by jmonko
Was this movie of good production.
What am I aiming for?

From memory it was pretty well done. I wouldn't say it was a popular movie, but it wasn't too underground considering it was on tv.