One electric guitar, one acoustic guitar and vocals. Preferably well known as they will be used in pubs and stuff. Blues, rock, classic rock, folk.. Anything really. Not too challenging to sing either. Thanks much
wonderwall - oasis
crossroads blues - Clapton/Johnson
wish you were here - pink floyd
georgia on my mind - Ray Charles
time of your life green day

sorry my suggestions probably suck, but i hope i helped =]
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
You could probably do some cool alternative stuff like Modest mouse, The Shins, City and Colour. Don't be afraid to through a few lesser known songs in there, especially if they are great songs =) And i always enjoy turning full heavier songs into acoustic versions, you could try that as well
Quote by Xezus
You could probably do some cool alternative stuff like Modest mouse, The Shins, City and Colour. Don't be afraid to through a few lesser known songs in there, especially if they are great songs =) And i always enjoy turning full heavier songs into acoustic versions, you could try that as well

I've also got a Black Beauty, pretty sweet guitar, especially for an Epiphone...

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions guys, keep 'em coming.
Nothing else matters maybe? Very easy on both guitars and not too challenging to sing
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Glycerine by Bush. Easiest song ever.

Quote by somedude789
Nothing else matters maybe? Very easy on both guitars and not too challenging to sing

And this too^
Knocking on heavens door.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Basically every song ever, it's just a question of if you want bass and drums. They usually sound pretty good alone anyways, if you change it around a bit anyways.
Quote by Tarsplitter
Simple Man!

Quote by crazywatermelon
simple man
or more than a feeling

I haven't actually listened to that song before, despite knowing it's pretty infamous, thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that one a go.
Quote by Aguamento
Basically every song ever, it's just a question of if you want bass and drums. They usually sound pretty good alone anyways, if you change it around a bit anyways.

Not every song has 2 guitars,and not every one of them has an acoustic one and an electric one.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
One electric, one acoustic and vocals only, you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Schecter C-1+ with SD '59/Custom 5
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
NO RAIN-blind melon
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Greetings to the New Brunette by Billy Bragg
That would probably work. Its a good song too.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group