When Jack White plays the 4 chords in the verse, there is almost no extra noise being made between the chord changes. But whenever I do this, I can hear a lot of noise, too much. How can I prevent this?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
just lay your fretboard-hand against the strings that they make no sound and if its still too noisy - damp it with your pick hand too
noise suppressor? towards the end i remember him doing alot of quick muted strings before the chords, if its just ur hands switching making noise just practice moving to the different chords off the strings and a noise suppressor will help cut out that excess noise
Studio version could well be spliced guitar parts to eliminate ALL noise.

It'll never be perfect, but practice will get it as close to as possible.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
That song has a fair amount of distortion on it, to get absolute silence between chords you would need to mute and use a noise suppresor. Muting alone you're still going to get some string noise.
Studio magic my friend. Just use the damping technique suggested and you should be fine. Noise suppressor if you're recording.