'Sup, UG

Are there any known pros or cons for the ESP LTD EX-50?
I'm planning on buying the Ex-50 and I want to be sure before buying.
(What color should I take? Black or Metallic Silver?)

Thanks
You should go play it first. Other than that, bolt-on neck, eh pickups, EX shape, thin-ass neck, that's probs it.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Pro's Tis looks awesome

Pretty decent guitar to play, May not be as good as higher priced models, but they feel good,

Cons, Cheap hardware will wear out after while (2+ years), pickups a bit muddy.
I like the EX-360 more than the EX-50, but I've got a low budget, and I want to spend some money on some pedals. Thanks for your replies
How much are you looking to spend on pedals? If it were me, I would much rather get a nicer guitar with a decent mahogany body (preferably, although I've got one alder, one mahogany and one basswood). Agathis is hated on a lot, and for good reason, it's not a particularly nice tone wood.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by Hidden Hippo
How much are you looking to spend on pedals? If it were me, I would much rather get a nicer guitar with a decent mahogany body (preferably, although I've got one alder, one mahogany and one basswood). Agathis is hated on a lot, and for good reason, it's not a particularly nice tone wood.

I have a certain passion for Hardwire and Digitech pedals, I also like some of Boss' pedals. But I'm pretty much used to crappy guitars though, I've played an 150 dollar strat for over a year lol. But I've read that the EX-50 has a decent sustain. And I'm playing rhythm guitar most of the time. Thanks for the reply