So my brother got this off eBay I'm guessing, and he left it with us when he moved out. It's been modified so that the head is now part of the 4x12 cabinet, but I'm currently just using it as a cab for my DSL401. It says the head is the O.R.200 and the cab is O.R.100 but I can't find any information about them. All I can find about Farfisa is electronic organs, and the amp says made in Italy.

Does anyone know anything about this amp/cab and whether it's any good? It has two channels each with a high and low input, and a knob that looks like it selects either channel 1, 2 or a combination of both. I've tried using it before but whoever wired it didn't do a very good job because the volume control goes straight from zero to earsplitting and the channels bleed into eachother regardless of which you have selected

It's a bit beat up
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
A better shot of the control panel would help identify it. Get it checked by a tech, looks pretty cool.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

it's probably a keyboard amp to go with the farfisa electric organs which were also made in italy. that's about all i can think to say really
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Old and tubes should equal win...
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Blompcube
it's probably a keyboard amp to go with the farfisa electric organs which were also made in italy. that's about all i can think to say really

Nah I'm 98% sure it's a guitar amp.

It says "A division of Lear Siegler inc. USA"

Edit: This is all I've been able to find http://www.gbase.com/gear/farfisa-lear-siegler-inc-model-o-r-200-tube-a#
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Hey I built a guitar
Last edited by Steve Holt at Jul 18, 2010,
Even if it isn't the greatest, what a great platform for building another amp inside huh? I see a project in your future.
What valves are in it?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
pretty sure its a keyboard amp mate. made by the organ company so why wouldnt they make amps to go with it. they would add tube echo and reverb to their amps as well sometimes.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Cathbard
Even if it isn't the greatest, what a great platform for building another amp inside huh? I see a project in your future.
What valves are in it?

Apparently there are 4 el34's in it and I think 2 12ax7s
I have no idea what valves they are by looking at them.
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Hey I built a guitar
I thought they looked like EL34s. Build a JTM or Plexi circuit inside it and load it up with some Greenbacks.
You'd be able to reuse heaps of it's internals like the transformers. 4x12 Plexi Combo. Lovely!!
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Oh wait I just pulled them and there was writing on the back

Preamp tubes are Sovtek 12AX7s
Power tubes say 6CA7. One of them says Philips but none of the others have a brand on them.

As far as I know Sovteks are good and 12AX7s are pretty standard for preamps, but I've never heard of 6CA7s before?

Edit: Cathbard, I'd love to use it to build a plexi circuit or something of the like, but I have no training in electronics . Though I am thinking of becoming an electrical engineer.... Could be a challenge.

Quote by Yhdeksas
Organ Amp.
Can be used as a 'general all-purpose' amp apparently. But not specifically a guitar amp.

These links aren't for your model (I can't seem to find anything on yours), but they may help:
http://farfisa.org/farfisa-tr-60-combo-amplifier-47/
http://www.ozvalveamps.org/farfisa.htm
http://pow-wowcentral.com/Farfisa/farfisa4.htm

Well that would explain the lack of gain control and whatnot. Hrmmmm.
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Hey I built a guitar
Last edited by Steve Holt at Jul 18, 2010,
A quick google suggests that 6CA7's are just EL34's.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by Hidden Hippo
A quick google suggests that 6CA7's are just EL34's.

Well isn't my face red
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Hey I built a guitar
Hello, i'm Carlos from Portugal, is the first time here, and i need your help.
I have a amplifier like that, a friend gives to me, and like repair that.
Please i need the values of potenciometers, because when i open that i see 4 diferent brands, anyone make the substituition and has diferent pieces in a chanel compared by the other!
Other doubt is, what the value of two tubes in preamp near the EL34, are ECC82 or others?
Can you make some fotos of the power suply?
Has anybody schematics?
I have a schematic of a TR-70, but is a transistor amplifier, but the input is near to that, and the reberb circuit is the same, i attach this.

Sorry bad english:

Carlos
Hello:
I try to attach the file but it's not possible
I receive The message: "413 Request Entity Too Large".
But if you google farfisa TR 70, is possible download the file.

Carlos