Hey guys sorry if this has been done before but i cant find anything on it. I've got a MacBook Pro with Leopard and the newest version of GarageBand. All i wanna do is plug my guitar into the POD and then through USB, record onto the computer. For whatever reason the program will not allow me to do it. In my main system preferences pane, it doesnt seem to recognize that there is a USB connection for the sound input. I have no idea about how to fix it and there arent any kind of related topics on the apple site. I am really starting to get pissed off about this because it seems like it should be extremely simple. Thanks in advance.
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread
While the POD is plugged in and on...

GarageBand -> Preferences:

There should be an "Audio" or "Sound" tab. Or something similar. Choose the input and select your POD. It'll ask you if you want to change the audio driver, say yes. There you go.

If you don't see the POD in the list, go to the Line 6 site and get the proper drivers.
Yea i didnt see the POD otherwise i wouldve never asked this question lol. Thanks for the help though I'll try and locate the drivers.
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread