So right now I have my guitar in Eb and it is a floyd rose guitar. I wanted to change from Eb to D Standard so that I can play motley crue songs in the correct tuning. My question is I still play some stuff in Eb so is it possible to just use a capo when I want to play that stuff if im in D Standard?
Yes, it is. It'll be a little confusing at first if you are dependant on dots and such but of course you can.
The playground of the world