http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYnZ_4V2k-w

This is what I always wanted a Les Paul to look like. I know some people will say a Les Paul should have a hard tail bridge but just listen to the thing
My Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncans
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Fender Frontman 25R (Want to upgrade badly)
Digitech Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Cool story, bro.

Seriously though I like how gibson are doing new things rather than just resting on what they already have, although im fairly sure ESP do something similar that might have been first.
SMILE!
Rob can make that thing scream though. Like any guitar. It is quite the beauty.

Oh and

Cool story, bro.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I wish they had one with the fret access but without the floyd. I can reach all 22 frets on mine but the joint on that would make it a lot easier
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Les Paul with a bridge trem?! Cool. Although I'm not a fan of floyd rose.

TBH, I prefer the Tremonti he shows at 3:50. And it's not a floyd
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Gibson and Fender are in an odd position. People whine and cry that they make the same shit for the last 60 years. If, They actually do something that is outside the box like the Zoots,Robot and duskwhatever they scream and whine even louder. That is not a (insert model here) it is an abomination!!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Quote by Bhaok
Gibson and Fender are in an odd position. People whine and cry that they make the same shit for the last 60 years. If, They actually do something that is outside the box like the Zoots,Robot and duskwhatever they scream and whine even louder. That is not a (insert model here) it is an abomination!!

This is too true.
The only way I'd own a Les Paul is with a Floyd
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by NosralTserrof
I can't stand a FR on a LP shape guitar.

This. It just isnt right!
Quote by Bhaok
People love to complain about everything
My Gear:
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Quote by the_wassel
Joints make everything easier...

...couldn't have said it any better!
I've tried seven Axcess models now and they've all been pure shite. I first tried group of three out when they first launched and they sucked; I was later told that they're tightened up the wquality on them and tried four more out and they sucked just as bad as the first three. We're talking glaring finish flaws, electronic problems, hardware not installed properly, shoddy routing, uneven frets, the whole nine yards. Everything that could have gone wrong did, consistently across all seven guitars I tried. Even the pissing Epiphone Special-IIs I've played have been built better and that is not hyperbole.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
There are Axcess models that don't have the Floyd, just the neck joint.

But I don't really use whammys too much, and Floyds are too much trouble to deal with if you're not going to play like Steve Vai or EVH. I'm good with my les.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
It's not even the floyd that gets me the most it's the cutaway at the back. That was the only gripe I ever had when I played a les paul, I like to screw around on the high frets and I always found myself have to move my hand weirdly to play
My Gear:
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Quote by MrFlibble
I've tried seven Axcess models now and they've all been pure shite. I first tried group of three out when they first launched and they sucked; I was later told that they're tightened up the wquality on them and tried four more out and they sucked just as bad as the first three. We're talking glaring finish flaws, electronic problems, hardware not installed properly, shoddy routing, uneven frets, the whole nine yards. Everything that could have gone wrong did, consistently across all seven guitars I tried. Even the pissing Epiphone Special-IIs I've played have been built better and that is not hyperbole.

The re-released the Axcess guitars. I think they're $200 cheaper than the use to be, too.
I know, that's why I went back and tried them a second time. Still utterly shit.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Ah that is a bummer. Have you played the new Epiphones with the Floyds? The... Les Paul Plus Top Pro/FX?

For $700 USD, I could see myself buying that over the Axcess
I've played one. It was alright, certainly better than the Gibsons (not even taking price into account), but not much better than typical Epi quality (which really goes to show how shite the Axcess guitars are). However, that was only one guitar; we all know how random Epiphones can be.
gosh i hope PRS does the same thing with the heel. the heel from hell need to go
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Quote by MrFlibble
I've played one. It was alright, certainly better than the Gibsons (not even taking price into account), but not much better than typical Epi quality (which really goes to show how shite the Axcess guitars are). However, that was only one guitar; we all know how random Epiphones can be.

Hmm... I see. Would you say it was worth the price?

Coil tap, FRS, R4 nut, flamed maple top... seem like pretty good specs. But the $700 pricetag seems a touch steep. Considering the Nightfall is $200 cheaper, and it's just a black guitar.
Well that's the thing. If it was the only LP on the market with a Floyd then I'd say it was worth the money (if we assume you find a nice one), but since there are quite a few other options I don't think it is quite worth it unless you really want the standard LP looks. The Epi Nightfall and Kramer something-or-other aren't going to be any worse than the Epi Pro Fwhatever (look it's 1am, I'm tired) and are cheaper.
Les Paul with a Floyd Rose is just stupid. If you want a Les Paul shape with a Floyd Rose go with ESP.