I broke my arm recently it sucks not being able to play guitar. Now i can kinda play but mainly just rythym not really any of my solo stuff. Any good exercises for when i get my splint off?

Edit: its my left arm
Gear List:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Faded
Bugera 6262 2x12
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Morley Power Wah
Last edited by Mr_Wizard at Jul 18, 2010,
lol
Gear List:
Bugera 6262 2x12
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Morley Power Wah
lol you guys are tons of help
Gear List:
Bugera 6262 2x12
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Morley Power Wah
I would suggest anything that has far finger spreads. That will get your forearm back in shape a little. Thats what I did after I broke my arm.
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
thanks, but i guess ill just have wait till get it off to do that or did you do it while you had yours on?
Gear List:
Bugera 6262 2x12
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Morley Power Wah
Quote by Mr_Wizard
thanks, but i guess ill just have wait till get it off to do that or did you do it while you had yours on?

I did. It was a little difficult as the cast got in the way but I managed. You won't be able to to get a good grip on the neck so you'll have to just take it easy and try not to move to fast. Just keep the muscles as loose as you can.
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
Quote by Mr_Wizard

I've known a couple of people who've broken their arms, basically you've just got to take it easy while you're recovering and hit the practice again when you're fully healed; just make sure you are healed before you start playing again, overexerting yourself will only make it take longer to heal.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
cause ive been playing with it on but it have to position my arm so i can reac the low string cause i cant bend my wrist
Gear List:
Bugera 6262 2x12
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Morley Power Wah
Quote by Mr_Wizard
cause ive been playing with it on but it have to position my arm so i can reac the low string cause i cant bend my wrist

I really would advise that you stop playing for now then, I know it's hard to stop but there's no use keeping playing and not only possibly building bad habits but also maybe keeping you from healing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.