Might look into these pedals, sounds alright on the vids but not the best sound quality videos so meh., so any personal experience with his stuff round here?

Also price is ridiculously cheap.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by stykerwolf
I heard that he uses cheep components, don't really know, just thought i'd put that out.

This is why im starting this thread, i hear so much stuff thats good yet so much thats bad, and its confused me greatley.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Well components don't really matter if it sounds good to you. i think some good dumble cloners like using cheep components in key places for that dumble sound.
Oh yeah it don't bother me, but for the same price of his fuzzes i could get some mellowtone stuff shipped over tbh or some more Devi. So yeah.
Quote by ZanasCross

Ben has one or two iirc
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
I had his Saltbooster, was decent, haven't had any problems with it, but I only hadit for 6 or 7 months. Good service, good price and a free pick and candy.

Indiemad has his Green Muff and Saltbooster IIRC, Ben has the Saltbooster too.