Poll: Air conditionar or a fan?
Poll Options
View poll results: Air conditionar or a fan?
Air conditionar
38 64%
Fan
17 29%
Neither
4 7%
Voters: 59.
I have a fan and it's pretty useless
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by OldHairyOne
Get an AC then, you thread waster.

I dont have an option to put an AC im my room,you mouth breather.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Fan. I have one. It was cheap. In-excess. Work well. Not as well as Air conditioner. Still good for money. Excellent.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I dont have an option to put an AC im my room,you mouth breather.

If you have a fan, and can't install AC, then why the f*ck did you make this thread
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
If you have a fan, and can't install AC, then why the f*ck did you make this thread

To ask others what they have?Some can install an AC but have a fan.

Man some people are stupid.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
my house has a/c and a fan in the ceiling in the livingroom. living in tx you pretty much need a place to live with a/c if you want to make it through the summer without drinking 2 gallons of water a day and the imminent heat stroke you'll suffer.
Last edited by z4twenny at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
To ask others what they have?Some can install an AC but have a fan.

Then your thread title is misleading, or at least not informative enough. It makes the thread seem to be about whether you should get a fan or AC, I have AC myself.

Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
Then your thread title is misleading, or at least not informative enough. It makes the thread seem to be about whether you should get a fan or AC, I have AC myself.

Hmm your'e right,I should of changed it a bit.

Sorry for being a douchbag!

I feel sorry for the person without a fan or an AC,you must be melting.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I love the A/C to be really, really cool. But my buddy always messes with the thermostat.

Man some people are so stupid.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hmm your'e right,I should of changed it a bit.

Sorry for being a douchbag!

I feel sorry for the person without a fan or an AC,you must be melting.

lol no problem that's what the internet is for right? Flaming arguments for no particular reason.

Yeah I feel sorry for them too, good thing my AC is kickass.
Quote by lockedandlogan

Quote by GaijinFoot

Wise words
Quote by MakinLattes
I put a bag of ice behind a fan.

Don't you mean in front of it?Since the wind blows forward.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
build a house that doesn't need either to keep cool.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by MakinLattes
^ like an igloo?

exactly.

I was thinking more along the lines of the sort of houses you get in hotter European countries, with shutters on the windows and things.

I guess an igloo wouldn't really hold up all too well at this time of year.

also, I find that keeping your room very dark helps. mine is like a tomb...
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 18, 2010,
probably not could be worth a shot though.

Quote by MakinLattes
I guess an igloo wouldn't really hold up all too well at this time of year.

Unless you put fans around it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by MakinLattes
it would probably melt faster

How about building a huge freezer,and putting it there!it could work.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have AC, though we don't use it too much. But we do have a huge fan set in the ceiling that sucks all of the hot air up into the attic. Open the windows and turn that sucker on, and the house is instantly ten degrees cooler. A little noisy though.

Like that. But set in the ceiling.
Fan, AC makes me feel horribly sick.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Wait, what about ceiling fans? My house has an AC, but it doesn't do shit so it's mainly our ceiling fans keeping the house cool.