Wow what an insane film.

I didnt really understand however, if apart from the start and the end they were completely in a 'dream within a dream'?
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Jul 20, 2010,
You mother****er.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by Minkaro
HURRRR DURRRR I HAVEN'T SEEN A MOVIE YET, SO WHY DON'T I GO INTO A THREAD ABOUT THE MOVIE.

Remember to wipe the drool off your keyboards, guys.

lol & win
Quote by Minkaro
HURRRR DURRRR I HAVEN'T SEEN A MOVIE YET, SO WHY DON'T I GO INTO A THREAD ABOUT THE MOVIE.

Yeah, no one simply wanted to come in and see other people's opinions so they knew whether to spend money going to watch it.
I saw the trailer. What the f*ck is going on in that movie? o.o I didn't understand a single bit.
Quote by Minkaro

Usually, it's about whether or not the movie is worth seeing, not "Omg I didn't really understand that *spoiler* but it was liek so insane"
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman

Usually, it's about whether or not the movie is worth seeing, not "Omg I didn't really understand that *spoiler* but it was liek so insane"

Its hardly even a spoiler
There is a massive thread on this like 4 maybe 5 post down.
Good job TS.
*reported*
ಠ_ಠ
Not yet, but I want to.
From what I have heard, it sounds awesome. Christopher Nolan is a fantastic director.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I didn't click the thread and see it, I saw it when my mouse hovered over the title for a second and gave me that box of text showing me what the thread was. Still want to see it, but it's all gone tits up now.

TS, you're a wazzock.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Way to be a douche, TS.

But honestly, you guys should still be ok, that wasn't too big of a spoiler, the movie is gonna throw you for a loop either way.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
Way to be a douche, TS.

But honestly, you guys should still be ok, that wasn't too big of a spoiler, the movie is gonna throw you for a loop either way.

But when you know something like that was going to happen you are going waiting for it the whole movie
YNWA
God dammit. I usually dont care if I read about spoilers, but I wanted to watch this movie without knowing any, I even avoided watching the trailer. God dammit TS.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by zippidyduda
Way to be a douche, TS.

You're actually making it worse, now we all EXPECT something.
Quote by tattyreagh
But when you know something like that was going to happen you are going waiting for it the whole movie

exactly
This is why I don't open threads on movies before I see them.

Luckily I saw it at midnight
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss