Well today i met up with a girl i really like. We went park and then we started making out and everything. When i got back i decided to try my luck. She already has a boyfriend. What should i do? She said she really likes me and stuff. Should i wait it out or just move on? im confused about it right now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Think about it. Would you honestly date the chick if she was THAT willing to cheat on her boyfriend? She would just as easily cheat on you.

Also, relationship thread.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

If she already made out with you, keep going for it.

However, also this:
Quote by valennic
Think about it. Would you honestly date the chick if she was THAT willing to cheat on her boyfriend? She would just as easily cheat on you.

You should try the Relationship Thread.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Relationship Thread, as stated above.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Take this to the relationship thread and provide more background info. It's hard to evaluate the situation with what little you've posted.

Also:

Why is she with her boyfriend while cheating on him? If she likes you she should have/would have broken up with him already.
So she is either a bit of a skank or is just using you on the side.

Edit: That is the best thing I have ever seen in my life. ^
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jul 18, 2010,
Quailman, you are godly!
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Quote by TheQuailman
Take this to the relationship thread and provide more background info. It's hard to evaluate the situation with what little you've posted.

Also:

*Blood and Thunder*

HOLY CRAP
I remember it Quailman.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by valennic

this

...statement acurately expresses my own feelings on the subject.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by valennic

Exactly, except that also means that once you guys break up you can keep fucking.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by TheQuailman
Wait, you guys don't know that pic? The pit was plastered with it every day when it first appeared.

It's still a damn good comic. And it became funny again after I had forgotten about it for a while haha
Just get on with it and let this thing run it's course. It aint like you're going to turn down the opportunity for sex if it arises.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."