Been playing with my new mixer and i wanted to try recording this.
I'm aware i'm not yet getting the greatest sound quality out of it. atm im using two old bingo microphones ahah.

any feedback would be good.
i'll C4C.

S'on my profile.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/x+X+t+o+c+z./
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
46 views, and no replies?
maybe i sound bitchy but seems kinda gay tbf.
you'd think a couple of you would atleast have a listen and supply the tiniest ammount of feedback.

this happens all too often on this board. far too selfish in so many respects.

rant over, but yeah. jeez.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
how many people's songs have you listened to and commented on recently? i mean you say C4C, but havent tried going first yet...

ill try to give it a listen later, but thats some food for thought.
Quote by jof1029
how many people's songs have you listened to and commented on recently? i mean you say C4C, but havent tried going first yet...

ill try to give it a listen later, but thats some food for thought.

I was gonna say/do the same thing, but I can't stand whining... I go first when I do C4C, and sometimes I STILL don't get replies (Which is why my covers are now basically buried... That and I've stopped supporting them), but I'm not gonna whine about it. I'll *Think* about giving it a listen...
tbf, you both have a point. (the same one, i might add.)

but for your consideration, i've tried that before.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

It's a pretty good cover, pre any effects or doubling you've done. Its got a slap-back echo thats a bit awkward for the song, which happens often when someone records and digitally doubles tracks, then slightly offsets them with panning or by moving the double around without changing the dB of the track. You can ALSO get a quick reverb that sounds like slap-back echo if you record in a tiled bathroom, or a small room with either a LOT of hardwood reflective surfaces, or stairwell thats made with cinderblock or concrete.

The guitar sounds good, and your voice and intonation fits the song very well. I've no qualms with the actual track, just that any doubling or echo you've added makes it sound a little unnatural.
i know what you mean about the reverb, didnt really pick up on it till the day after id recorded it. it was a setting on the mixer and i guess i misjudged it ahah.

thanks for the feedback man.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez