Ok i wanted to make a thread in which we can all discuss what set ups we like and where they apply, for ex I like an Ibanez s-series six string with an active emg humbucker and two 81 active single coils for just about everything.

This thread is also for those looking to get a certain sound to ask how to set up their equipment to get said sound.

THREAD RULES:

don't be a jackass some people just need help with something whether they are a noob or an expert

I will answer any questions to the best of my ability i will not make up some bs answer

please be open to new ideas.

ill get the ball rolling; "i would like to buy another guitar relatively cheap and work on it by adding my own hardware what would be my best bet (note i dont like thick neck guitars)?"
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660&highlight=settings

I love running my Search guitar through a nice Bar amp.

EDIT: The thread I posted doesn't cover ALL of the things you listed, but there are other threads for those as well. Too lazy to search and post them.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
personally my favorite set up is my ibanez s series with active emgs and my line 6 120 watt lol loud and proud
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"