The video work is very well done, the playing is OK, seems like it could be cleaner and more defined.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
you should do machine gun man
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Playing could be a bit cleaner and your vibrato needs work, nice attempts, just needs some refining.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
so pissed man. I hjave practiced the road back home solo for like 3 months now and have it down perfect, but i ahve no camera to record a video. It's the perfect time to put that solo to use as well. That BFG looks amazing, ah well.
Quote by kbasten
Dude it's awesome! Better than me I think...

Check out my entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7KrapbLJGE

You're a little cleaner than him in my opinion but you suffer from the same vibrato issue; to cover Zakk well you really need to get his vibrato right.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It's really good man. Keep up the great work. But try practicing on the solo for no more tears a little bit. It just seemed a tad messy IMO.