Basicly, I'm trying to make myself a solid practice routine, up to like 2 hours a day, possibly more. I consider myself a almost intermediate player, I feel like I know more theory then my technique/music can show. Here's what I came up so far.

Technique:
-Chromatic runs
-A pentatonic minor all over the fretboard
-Alternate picking (riffs from Shewolf and Holy wars)
-Bends and pull-offs(a few licks, including part of Paranoid's solo)

Theory:
-Learning the notes on the fretboard(not that bad but I'm not good enough)

-Improvisation
-Playing songs for fun

Does that seem like a good routine? Any any advices on what I could add? I know it's hard since I have nothing to show, but I'm working on getting a mic/cam to show my playing.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Less chromatics, more things you can actually use.

More advanced, interval-based theory, like chords and scales and the relations between the two.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Less chromatics, more things you can actually use.

More advanced, interval-based theory, like chords and scales and the relations between the two.

Forgot to mention I'm trying to focus a bit on my technique because I feel like I'm fairly poor. I do not consider myself a beginner, but I still cannot play good solos, which is pretty much my goal.

I dunno all that much about theory but I think it's still better then my technique :P.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
Forgot to mention I'm trying to focus a bit on my technique because I feel like I'm fairly poor. I do not consider myself a beginner, but I still cannot play good solos, which is pretty much my goal.

I dunno all that much about theory but I think it's still better then my technique :P.

I still say you should work on more scales besides the minor pentatonic in one key, at least extend to other keys and preferably work on some 3 note per string stuff as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I still say you should work on more scales besides the minor pentatonic in one key, at least extend to other keys and preferably work on some 3 note per string stuff as well.

Yeah I'm about to start learning the minor and major scales over the fretboard. I know about how they're constructed and all, just haven't learned them on the fretboard much.

Concerning the pentatonic, I think I'm fine on playing in other keys, it's a few parts of the neck which I'm a bit unfamiliar with, trying to work on that.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Word of advice: learn how to play scales up and down one string, not just the "box" patterns. It'll give you more than one way to visualize them on the neck of the guitar. A lot of solos (example: Pearl Jam - Alive) tend to stick to one box pattern at a time, but knowing a bunch of ways to play a scale helps you visualize them on the fretboard and come up with licks that aren't confined to one box shape - making your improvisation better, once you know what scales a song is using.

Like Zaphod said, you should ditch the chromatics. They don't show up very much in actual music, so you might want to add in the major scale and its modes instead, or something he suggested.