I am looking to start an online screamo/post hardcore band. I can do lead screams. What I am looking for is: A lead guitarist, possibly a rhythm guitarist, backup vocalist and/or singer, drummer and bassist. It would also help if one of the members had some sort of audio compiling program, I do not..
Last edited by melkere at Jul 20, 2010,
I could probably do rythm. What sort of influences are we talking here? I am "okay-ish" at both screams and vocals, but I can't do the real high-pitched vocals, if that's what you're looking for (Jeremy from TDWP, etc). Pretty solid at low screams. I do inhales though, so if you're some exhale elitist or something, just count me out.

I use audacity and Cubase for the most part. So if people could record tracks individually, I could work with it. I also use Hydrogen as a drum program.
Okay. Well, I plan on being lead screams. I can do highs and lows. I can exhale or inhale. Crossback, can you do Leads? If so, you can be lead guitarist and King Euphoric can be rhythm...

Crossback, would you be able to make us some drum loops? It would be easier than finding a drummer...

Influence wise, I was thinking something like Alesana or OLD Eyes Set to Kill (Like Reach vocals, back when they had Brandon)
Last edited by melkere at Jul 19, 2010,
I can play guitar, rhythm or lead, and bass. I don't have audio compiling software, but can send you tracks with audacity.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Yeah I have a bass with a bass rig, so it will sound much better than playing guitar and dropping it an octave.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
This isn't considered reviving a dead thread, right?

Anyway, I can do lead or rhythm guitars if you want. I do pretty solid stuff as far as metal goes- including, but not limited to: Lamb of God, Machine Head, Avenged Sevenfold.

I use a POD Ux1, Audacity, and Amplitube 3- about to switch to Cubase for the additional VSTs.

Please get back to me via AIM: AridanWyrmtooth