I would just like to start a movie thread to try and figure what people think are the greatest movies ever. I would like to start by suggesting that Spongebob Squarepants is one of the better movies I've seen. Both of the newest ones were pretty good because Spongebob is just awesome, and he saves the day.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Full Metal Jacket
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Apocalypse Now
requiem for a dream
Fight Club
Snatch

I could go on, but I won't.
The Dark Knight
Grown-Ups
Terminator
The Twilight Saga
Psycho(1960's version)
A Fish Called Wanda
The Star Wars movies
Toy Story
Tarzan(1999)
Aladdin
The Lion King
Hercules
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy
Young Frankenstein,

and others I can't think of at the moment.
Last edited by Kutless Rocker at Jul 19, 2010,
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by xItsGilbertYox
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi

wat

And where's A New Hope?
Last edited by Ninja Vampirate at Jul 19, 2010,
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Wanted
The Butterfly Effect
Step Brothers
Pineapple Express

Those are my personal favorites.

I liked all of those except i never saw the butterfly effect. The others are funny except wanted which is just intense.
Quote by xItsGilbertYox
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith

The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi

WATTTTT!!!!!!!!!
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
The Hangover
Boondock Saints 1 & 2
original Star Wars
Jay And Silent Bob flicks
Big Lebowski.. man.
The Haunted World of El Superbeasto
Role Models
Original Texas Chainsaw..
Encino Man! Lmao
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by Youthanized

Full Metal Jacket
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Apocalypse Now
requiem for a dream
Fight Club
Snatch

sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
O' Brother, Where Art Thou?/The Big Lebowski/Fulltime Killer/Once Upon a Time in Mexico/Once Upon a Time in America/Sin City/Snatch/Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels/Revolver/RocknRolla/My Cousin Vinny/Tommy/Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs/Natural Born Killers/Hot Shots 1 & 2/Airplane 1 & 2/All 3 Naked Guns/Young Frankenstein/Blazing Saddles/History of the World Part 1/Robin Hood: Men in Tights/El Mariachi/Desperado/Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heavens Door/Crash/Animal House/Signs/Spaceballs/Yellow Submarine/Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy/Original Star Wars Trilogy/Revenge of the Sith/Big Trouble/Big Trouble in Little China/Kill Bill 1 & 2/Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure/The Matrix/Definitely, Maybe/Toy Story Trilogy/Up/Monsters Inc./Finding Nemo/V for Vendetta/Watchmen/Cloverfield/The Exorcist/Amelie/Van Wilder/Harold and Kumar 1 & 2/Hard Boiled/Koma/Oldboy/The Incredibles/Batman/Batman Returns/Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/A Clockwork Orange/Ichi the Killer/I'm Not There
and last but not least: THE BRAVE LITTLE MUTHAFUCKIN' TOASTER!

/wall of movies
I don't watch a lot of movies. I like to listen to stuff like South Park or Heavy Metal, stuff like that. I'm really not all that much into movies.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Now that I saw Inception, the correct answer is Inception.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
^ Dune
I think I own that movie and have never opened it.. I got it on DVD 2 Christmas' ago, and I gave it one look and went and just never opened it.
Is it worth watching?

ALSO: The Hangover? No. Upon first viewing, it's hilarious. When you go back and watch it again, it's like "Well this is stupid".
pirates of the caribbean, preferably at worlds end
kingdom of heaven
almost anything with russel crowe in it lol
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good