So I've been sitting in front of the mirror correcting all my bent wrist problems and have gotten a lot better at keeping it straight pretty much all the time.

However after starting this for a few days I find my wrist starts to get tired after maybe 45 minutes of playing. Is this normal? My wrist is straight, and my fingers are moving independently and pressing lightly.

I just want to know if this new tiredness is just from learning to play the right way for the first time or if there's something else I need to fix too.

I have a really hard time identifying when I'm actually relaxed (I'm a stress magnet I guess), could this be the problem? As long as my forearm, wrist and knuckle makes a straight line I shouldn't need to worry too much about carpal tunnel or anything, right?
We're talking about guitar playing, right? Otherwise, I was going to say, let her do some of the work.
Quote by Youthanized
We're talking about guitar playing, right? Otherwise, I was going to say, let her do some of the work.

This man is my hero.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Might just be because you're not used yet. If it really hurts, consult a doctor. If it's just a bit of tiredness, take a break and start again when it's fine. It's probably just that you're not used to your new playing.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

you arent used to it yet. and unless youre playing classical for school or something, ive always used the philosophy that unless a certain technique makes you play better or feels better, do what feels best whether its considered right or not.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.