Well as the title says im here to beg you guys (that most of you are pro's on playing guitar) to please give me some tabs of easy songs like decode from paramore and like light to the flies from Trivium.

BTW i just bought my first guitar on my whole life 4 days ago!!!!. I always wanted to learn how to play one and now with 17 years old my girlfriend gave me the last *push* to buy one and its a Fender Strat Squier Affinity and it came with a Fender Frontman 15G amplifier and some other stuff! (Cables and headphones). I would appreciate some opinions about it .

And other thing... I bought my first guitar on my whole life 4 days ago right? (I never played guitar before) Well i learned Decode and Like to the flights but im working on my speed when changing my hands of position . *But im quite fast hehe *
"The man and his guitar"

By George Harrison *R.I.P.*

Oh... I love my Fender Squier Affinity Strat
One of the first ones I learned was iron maiden's " The Trooper." It really helps with finger speed and position changing. It might take a minute because it isn't the easiest. But, you can do it.