around 1:35 it gets off beat and not in a good way lol(i like music that does that) killswitch sounds nice. add a second guitar part that arpeggiates the chords and add more chords. thats for entmoot which i liked. i really REALLY liked the untitled song. i wouldnt change much at all bsides th fact that most everything you do is vamp(repeated background and soloing). only thing is i wouldve liked to hear a melody. but i really dig that untitled piece. check out my stuff lunar and 24 carrots, also i would like ur opinion on the song idea(itts ny 1 min and jut 1 riff recorded twice with the chord s the 3rd time.

edit :24 carrots is really old. u can check it out if u want but i would rather u check out wait for me instead
Last edited by rei234 at Jul 19, 2010,
Listening to Entmoot. Beginning seemed like I couldn't quite grasp a rhythm or anything, then it got better and sounded pretty smooth. Then a little before 1:30, your timing pretty much went to hell. It's starting to get better now (around 2:00) but still, you need to redo that section or something. I'm liking this last solo, too. I think this song needs the drums to come in earlier, like maybe a hi hat every few beats in the beginning to establish the rhythm, and maybe another instrument in there somewhere. Other than that, nice song.

C4C? Mine's "Broken", in my sig.
Ya that part in Entmoot really confused me when i tried to write it out after i recorded. I was like wtf this part doesn't make any sense loTl and the untitled song we're working on vocals for right now. We're going to redo that one when it's done too because there some parts where it gets a little sloppy and off beat. Thanks for checkin them out! ill going to listen to yours right now
Quote by rei234
around 1:35 it gets off beat and not in a good way lol(i like music that does that) killswitch sounds nice. add a second guitar part that arpeggiates the chords and add more chords. thats for entmoot which i liked. i really REALLY liked the untitled song. i wouldnt change much at all bsides th fact that most everything you do is vamp(repeated background and soloing). only thing is i wouldve liked to hear a melody. but i really dig that untitled piece. check out my stuff lunar and 24 carrots, also i would like ur opinion on the song idea(itts ny 1 min and jut 1 riff recorded twice with the chord s the 3rd time.

edit :24 carrots is really old. u can check it out if u want but i would rather u check out wait for me instead

In Lunar i liked how the two guitars played back to back like that it was pretty cool. I didn't quite like the tone in it. It just seemed a little empty like maybe you could use some delay or Wah at some parts. Wait for me was probably my favorite. I really like the part at about 1:30. Some drums would spice these up a lot too and probably make it sound pretty bad ass. What do you use to record and edit?
Quote by -Blue-
Listening to Entmoot. Beginning seemed like I couldn't quite grasp a rhythm or anything, then it got better and sounded pretty smooth. Then a little before 1:30, your timing pretty much went to hell. It's starting to get better now (around 2:00) but still, you need to redo that section or something. I'm liking this last solo, too. I think this song needs the drums to come in earlier, like maybe a hi hat every few beats in the beginning to establish the rhythm, and maybe another instrument in there somewhere. Other than that, nice song.

C4C? Mine's "Broken", in my sig.

I really liked the feel of "Forgotten." It was like a techno metal rock guitar jam haha. I don't care for techno but i was really liking the drums in this one lol The one thing i did notice is when the piano first came in it you could tell it wasn't a very good one. I have one that sounds similar when i try to record something with it and i just hate it lol But ya i'm really liking your stuff dude. It really has its own feel to it!
I record with an rp500 and audacity. I actually took off A lot of effects cause ppl said they were good heavy. I know i need drums but I can't program and my friend is saving up some He can get a set are his moms house.
Quote by rei234
I record with an rp500 and audacity. I actually took off A lot of effects cause ppl said they were good heavy. I know i need drums but I can't program and my friend is saving up some He can get a set are his moms house.

ya i get a lot of my tone from the editing itself. It can change your sound a lot. Let me know when you get some drums in there i'd love to hear it!