Hello all, it's definitely been a while since I posted, but I thought I'd share my latest GAS results.

A Fender Bassman 70! Circa 1977-1983 (not certain on the specific year).
Aaaaand also....

A PRS SE Semi-Hollow! I know this isn't the category, but I thought I'd share some pics along with the fact that I use this guitar in the video of the amp.

The video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTHZF3ZewRs

The reviews (reading the sticky, I wasn't sure if we were supposed to post these in a thorough review in the review section, or just a short and sweet section, so I'm going to choose the latter):

PRS SE Semi-Hollow - Great guitar for tons of genre's ranging from hard rock to blues and country. Really cool over-tones create a very nice sustain and rich sound. The maple top and mahogany neck and body really create an incredibly clear sound where you can pick out every note played in chords, even under moderately harsh distortion. I would recommend this to anybody searching for a clear sounding guitar for anything short of metal music.
The semi-hollow factor really brings out the mids in this guitar, and it was one of the major points for why I wanted to buy one. I heard in some reviews that the P90 versions were chosen because the humbucker version sounded thin - I will be the first to disagree with this entirely . The thick tones you can get with this guitar are more than enough to make somebody looking for that rich sound happy. As one playing a guitar with soapbars might see the difference, I do not think it is a difference of thickness or thinness of tone, but just a different sound.

Fender Bassman 70 - I traded my Peavey 6505 for this amp in search of a clean tone, and I definitely found it. The cleans on this amp are the major focus of course, as it is technically a bass amp. The 2 channels are Bass and Normal, each having a volume control and a bass and treble control. The bass channel has a depth switch, increasing the bass depth obviously, and the normal channel has a bright switch, increasing the treble presence and sparkle. There is a master volume control to control everything as well, and can with manipulation of both volume controls in certain ways you can get a cool power tube or pre-amp growl from either channel.
The amp can be pushed well from tubescreamers to get a variety of blues and classic rock tones, and it takes pedals very well. The cons: no effects loop, and no channel switching- but for an amp of such age this is not surprising. It is plenty loud, and incredibly clear throughout the volume spectrum. The original cabinet (2X12) even holds up incredibly well for its age (and weighs as much as a walrus). I'm sure you can get many different sounds out of this amp with different pedals and different pedal combination's.

I hope y'all enjoy this wall of text and pictures, and that the video wasn't too terrible despite my incredibly pale legs and fuck ups
HNGD! I love bassmans, and that one is in fantastic condition.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Same amp as me, and you're a lucky bastard for being able to find a matching cab, too!

Mine's a little tattier and still has the silver faceplate, but yours is absolutely stunning. Congrats on getting my favourite amp ever!
Woah, you went from br00tz to cleans.

nice demo, very nice tone out of that guitar and amp, just keep the swearing down a little
If you haven't tried it already my little secret with this amp is putting a patch cable from input 2 on the 'Bass' channel into input 1 on the 'Normal' channel- it's awesome.
For someone with such a sophisticated guitar and amp, you sure do drop the F-Bomb!

HNAD dude, it sounds great!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
thanks guys. I know I do drop the f bomb on a regular basis when I'm alone in a room talking to a camera. Imagine that?
But it was in very good condition which really appealed to me for an amp of such age. Some of the leather is a little dirty, but I think I can restore it pretty well if I put some time into it.
I'm gonna upload another video I made using my S7320 if moviemaker decides to be workable for once.
HNAD

And it doesn't need an effects loop since there's no amp distortion

EDIT: I loved the ending, with the taking the piss out of everyone on this forum
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Last edited by ILiKePiNeAppLeS at Jul 19, 2010,
If someone breaks into your house and beats you up and takes your amp and guitar, you'll know who it is.

Congrats!
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by Aidy Damage
If you haven't tried it already my little secret with this amp is putting a patch cable from input 2 on the 'Bass' channel into input 1 on the 'Normal' channel- it's awesome.

I'll try that! I doubled my inputs from the NS-2 and sent one to both channel and it didn't sound great, but I'll definitely try that out

Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
HNAD

And it doesn't need an effects loop since there's no amp distortion

EDIT: I loved the ending, with the taking the piss out of everyone on this forum

Valid point about the effects loop. And I seem to have forgotten to edit that out in my agitating battle with moviemaker...
u guyz

Here's another video, using my S7320. Kinda the same intro because I'm going to post it in other places which I haven't posted in lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVoTWEYAy2E