Poll: Would you like the world to end in 2012?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you like the world to end in 2012?
Yes
28 20%
No
111 80%
Voters: 139.
Page 1 of 2
Yes or No?

Why or Why not?

discuss.

poll coming.

EDIT:

assuming that
1) no one survives
2) humanity is wiped off the face of the universe forever
3) all the past, present, and future will not exist
4) it ends almost instantaneously
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Last edited by WastedxYears at Jul 19, 2010,
I personally could not care...I'd only not want it to end cause I don't want the people I love to suffer...

however I've always dreamed of a situation like a movie or video game...the experience would be one of a LIFETIME!!

to sum it up im impartial.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by MakinLattes
it can end, if I'm among the survivors.

yeah me too, we can repopulate the earth with our incest babies.
yo.

I BELIEVE
It's a toss up for me. With the way things are going in the world, I feel like things are only going to get worse, so I almost don't want to see how bad things could possibly become. On the other hand, it'd suck to go through all this work, school, etc. just to have the world end. So I'm hoping that the world doesn't end, just so I don't feel like the majority of my life was spent on a non-existent future.

Although if the world does end, I won't be able to feel or think anything since I'll be dead. But for now, I'd rather not think of my life in those terms.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
i only want it to end, if it's going to be a zombie apocalypse. i've been thinking how i would handle it. i would kick everybody out of the 2 story high appartment. get as much supplies as i could. barricade the doors, lay boobytraps and lay low...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I personally could not care...I'd only not want it to end cause I don't want the people I love to suffer...

however I've always dreamed of a situation like a movie or video game...the experience would be one of a LIFETIME!!

to sum it up im impartial.

i would say im in the same boat, i would hate to see my loved ones suffer, but if a lot of the world survived, itd be cool, i mean, to have some survivors, but i always thought, itd be cool to have like, this one really epic day... just forget the dying part, just a lot of.. cool stuff happening, more or less, and i'd lol my ass of if it did, shortly after shitting my pants...
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
No i wont be even 18 yet... and that would suck
Quote by valennic
They'll rape you in 6 different directions till sunday...and then eat you.

Not really. Not only would the whole dieing thing suck, but I'd die knowing those f*ckers who go on about the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 might have been right, and that would hurt worse than being tortured to death on my penis.
Quote by Johnny Quest
i only want it to end, if it's going to be a zombie apocalypse. i've been thinking how i would handle it. i would kick everybody out of the 2 story high appartment. get as much supplies as i could. barricade the doors, lay boobytraps and lay low...

Two stories only? Do you realize how low that is when you're talking about a zombie apocalypse

But I wouldn't mind if it ended when crazy people are saying it will
HELL NO!! I agree with Tempoe lol. Timeless hours going to waste...plus im yet to be famous.
I agree with all you zombie enthusiasts. I'm actually expecting a zombie apocalypse to occur during my lifetime. the sooner the better. sure, times would be hard, but it would be sick as fuck.
I turn 21 in 2013...so no.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Anyone who voted yes should probably seek help. Who could want the world to end, even if you were a survivor? Or, some people say they're curious to see how it ends, so you'd be willing to let billions of people die just to satisfy your curiosity? I'm aware that a lot of people aren't really serious, but come on now.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Johnny Quest

Quote by Guitar_Jester
The world is not ending at 2012.

+1

Even the biggest conspiracy theorist in my class doesn't believe in that. I might add that he is really into conspiracy stuff...but more in the vain of (k)Illuminati
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jul 19, 2010,
What would you guys rather have, a zombie apocalypse with the typical, slow, dumbass zombies, one with normal zombie, learning how to use bats etc, or the super zombies that run super fast and have machine guns?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
What would you guys rather have, a zombie apocalypse with the typical, slow, dumbass zombies, one with normal zombie, learning how to use bats etc, or the super zombies that run super fast and have machine guns?

First one, but they can use weapons. Their brains (or lack thereof) shouldn't be capable of doing something like sprinting or using complicated weapons.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
no, because no matter how much I dislike my life, I would dislike my death even more.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

can we equip power armor?

and lets create factionz!!!!!!!!!!

slow zombies ftw...I'd LOL IRL with my chainsaw....nrrrrwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh

overpowering evil creatures in dispostion ftw
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

First one, they would be like the zombies in Shawn Of The Dead where they are dumb as shit.
I wouldn't mind. I'd rather see the Earth destroyed by some awesome ancient magical prophecy than by us blowing it up or some shit. It'd be completely mindblowing, I don't think I would be able to do anything but laugh in utter amazement. Until I was eradicated, that is.
Quote by darkcheef
First one, they would be like the zombies in Shawn Of The Dead where they are dumb as shit.

We could just be chilling on the couch watching TV and they wouldn't sprint up the stairs chasing us.

I like that.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
can we equip power armor?

and lets create factionz!!!!!!!!!!

slow zombies ftw...I'd LOL IRL with my chainsaw....nrrrrwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh

overpowering evil creatures in dispostion ftw

hai guise
Yeah man, slow zombies, and there's like, 3 billion of them, that would be awesome.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Basically the question is whether or not you want to die in two years.

I find it odd that 14 people do.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I want the world to half end in 2012 so I'm alive with some of my friends.
The world is going to be overpopulated soon and the UN doesn't have the balls to kill some people off so something has to happen with the overpopulation.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Page 1 of 2