i cant help but gas after one of those agile 7's
the price, the features, the clips ive heard, you really cant beat them for the what they are other than the fact the arent a "Known reputable brand"

so my question is, seing as they ship to aus, have any of you gotten one and was the deal safe?
I don't know about Aussies but I've talked to Kurt about shipping to Holland and he said, the deal's basically the same, there's just not insurance over the shipping; Something breaks, your loss.

Also take into account that you'll probably have to pay import taxes and 'whatever-else' fees your customs office charges... I'm not sure if it'll be such a good deal then.
thats a shame to here, the money id spend on customs and shipping, i may as well have put into a decent 7 in a shop close by
Quote by shredtil'yadead
thats a shame to here, the money id spend on customs and shipping, i may as well have put into a decent 7 in a shop close by

Exactly. A good thing to do here, is to mail Kurt with your question, and ask him about experiences with people buying from down under, and if they've noted how much they had to spend on customs. Just to make an accurate estimate. I know different countries have different rules, so I don't know if it's as costy for you as for, say an Englishman.