Hello,
Recently I've decided that I should learn as many scales as I can in order to improve my skills.
The problem is, I don't know where to find scales at all
I've seen some around the lessons here in UG, but where can I find a libary of many scales ?

Thank you.
Actually yeah, I tried. But it gave me alot of results, and they had a very limited number of scales.

Thanks grimms,
just what I was looking for.
Last edited by BlackCube at Jul 19, 2010,
Learn the major scale and learn how to change its intervals. Then the rest of the scales (which are derived from the major) will be much easier to learn.
Oh yeah.

Quote by hildesaw
A minor is the saddest of all keys.

EDIT: D minor is the saddest of all keys.
I like to use the Ipod program Guitartoolkit. You can check scales, chords, there's a tuner and a metronome too. Pretty useful if you have an Ipod/Iphone.

Otherwise, you can look up on google or on UG lessons.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by BlackCube
Hello,
Recently I've decided that I should learn as many scales as I can in order to improve my skills.
The problem is, I don't know where to find scales at all
I've seen some around the lessons here in UG, but where can I find a libary of many scales ?

Thank you.

Here are the patterns for some of the most of the commonly used scales.

Scale Diagrams

I would suggest though that you don't "learn as many scales as you can", but rather learn as much music as you can, and then learn the associated scales/chords.

Learning them out of context will not benefit you at all. To improve your skills (as stated).... work on music.
shred is gaudy music