Page 1 of 3
Well, have you?

I have, twice. First time was many years ago, after getting up in the morning to get in the shower. I hit my head on my end table.

Second time was when I was smoking my first cigarette.. Was about a year and a half ago now, and I don't smoke.

What are your stories?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
got up to go to the bathroom and POW fainted and hit my head on the counter
Yup. Whiskey and ketamine is a dangerous combination.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
The past two weeks of my life: Drink, pass out. Get up, drink, pass out. Get up, drink, and so on.
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Yup. Whiskey and ketamine is a dangerous combination.

Dude.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I held my breath so long when I was younger I passed out.

Don't do that kids.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
yeah on account of dehydration

after playing football and then went for a run for about 2 hours, I started to waste all the time excercising and decided to booze out.

after 5 beers I went for a piss...then I woke up covered in piss with my back all ****ed up cause the room where my toilet was, was very cramp.

I think I was out for about 10 mins cause the movie that was on didn't progress too much...I think. never again
yo.

I BELIEVE
yes, but only with the help of alcohol, my best friend made his brother pass out once, funny shit indeed. he fell and hit his head on the corner of this toy box he had for his kids, the funny part came shortly after he woke up, when we knew he was alright D= lol
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Dude.

I made my mistakes, I can live with them and I regret nothing.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Yes, raced my friend to the fish and chip shop without having breakfast prior. Got there, he threw up and I passed out. What a grand day that was.
Yeah, I was dieting and hadn't eaten breakfast and was walking to the bathroom for a shower. Passed out on the way, fell naked into the spare room and woke up some time later with a wall-to-ceiling lamp fallen on top of me and a concussion
I fainted during mass 5 years ago. I locked my knees. I locked them real good.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
I made my mistakes, I can live with them and I regret nothing.

Yeah and what you did was pretty tame compared to

Quote by MakinLattes
after I had a box of coricidin, coupled with weed, heroin, and I was probably drinking that day, too.

this gal. God damn.
Yeah. When I got my spacers in before I had braces.
Worst still I didn't pass out till I got back to the waiting room and everyone saw.
Aside from the many times I've passed out drunk, I have also under other circumstances as well.

When I was a kid and still going to church, after the service one morning when I was sick, I was downstairs for Sunday School and we were singing. The combination of being sick, staying standing and singing my little fool heart out caused me to get light headed and the next thing I knew, I was looking up from the hard ass concrete floor with 1/8" carpeting. That's the most prominent one I can think of that wasn't alcohol related.
Quote by metalkickTM
In front of a cheese shop. Top that

umm, I believe I said I peed onto myself whilst unconcious.

were I in a pub or some other establishment I would have easily won The Game.
it's quite obvious that you gave up and fell asleep at outside the cheese shop...quitter.

jkz.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Never while sober, but i hear its scary as hell to just randomly pass out.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I don't know if getting knocked out counts, my "dad" punched me in the face when I was 6, knocking me out cold

passed out after planting my face into concrete from a 7 foot drop, that hurt, many other times I don't remember properly
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I'd like to know why the word dad is in brackets.

Because he is an abusive piece of shit and I don't consider him my dad, or father, or anything, I hated him for so long, but now I nothing him, the brackets was for my benefit more than anything =]
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
fair game...what a cunt to hit you.

yup, that he was, there was a lot more, but I'm not gonna derail the thread, I'm over the hate now =]
Was in the sauna. Came out after a really hot session and didn't get under the cold shower immediately. Big mistake.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by MH400
Yes

2. Drank 2 x 750ml bottles of Alcohol that was 13.9%. Then followed that with a big bag of green substance. Yeah. Not good.

only 13.9%... wimp
Due to alcohol, more times than I want to remember, the worst is when I was walking home after walking round town this lad and getting pissed, on the way home I must have sat down to sleep on a bench, and then passed out... I woke up very drunk in an ambulance, thinking "What. The. Fuck?!"

I woke up the next morning in A & E, one of the worst hangovers ever.

There was also this time when I took a really dirty pint in a pub after a real good cricket game - went from one of the best days of my life to the worst night of my life, shame really... I wanted to go to a party, get fucked and celebrate, but I lost the drinking game so had to down the dirty pint - stupid cricket team!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by PotBellyShogun
Yes, raced my friend to the fish and chip shop without having breakfast prior. Got there, he threw up and I passed out. What a grand day that was.

Sigg'd.

OT: Yes. Once after putting my hand into a drill press and then having antiseptic put onto the hand (that shit stings) and once again after doing that thing where you crouch down, take a load of deep breaths for 30 seconds, get up and blow really hard on your thumb. Try it kids.
Yep.

I smashed my crotch really badly while bike riding and when I got home I pee'd a solid stream of blood. I then proceded to black out from the horror.

What a ****ing shit day that was.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Oh yeah! I get horribly drunk and then crash literally wherever I am stood, I don't discriminate. Be it a beach, friends house or a lion enclosure. Bad times.

EDIT: You know that thing they say about black people? Specifically the male gender? Yeah it's also true for lions.

They're gunna murder you.
Last edited by leg end at Jul 19, 2010,
A few times from drinking a bit too much and once I had the flu and I was sat on the top of the stairs calling my mum to tell her I didn't feel too good and I passed out and fell down the stairs
Quote by MakinLattes
after I had a box of coricidin, coupled with weed, heroin, and I was probably drinking that day, too.

I'm surprised your not dead.

I got hit with a brick by some 7 year old at a park.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 3