I dont know anything about it

I payed 2000 norwegian. About 300 us dollars, but consider that the prices here are much higher in general... (for comparson, the MXR 10 band kerry king EQ costs the same new)
My band:

Its hard to say, you should have done some research before buying it as you know but hey, you might get a good guitar. I've played a few Prs copies and they werent bad considering the price. You may have to take it to a guitar tech and get it set up.
Yeah, might do that.
Was thinking about throwing a set of Bare Knuckles pups in there.
And maybe talk to a guitar luthier about putting a wilkinson in it too. Altho that will cost me more than the price of the guitar.
My band:

Some PRS models do have that sort of headstock....looks like a pretty nice guitar for the price though.
Looks to me like the initial goal was to create a PRS rip-off and sell it as the real thing. Personally I'd not expect much out of it. I wouldn't put a single penny into it.
I actually came by that guitar the other day, I don't think you're doing a big mistake. 2000 is very little for a guitar in Norway, that's pretty much the same as most starter guitars (Ibanez GIO for example), and I doubt it'll be worse than those, it definitely looks a lot better!
Quote by EmilGD
I actually came by that guitar the other day, I don't think you're doing a big mistake. 2000 is very little for a guitar in Norway, that's pretty much the same as most starter guitars (Ibanez GIO for example), and I doubt it'll be worse than those, it definitely looks a lot better!

If the neck is true, strings stay in tune and intonates correctly then I'd be fine with it. But those things are normally unacceptable with a true rip-off copy. Let's hope you got a good one.
Quote by thehikingdude
Looks to me like the initial goal was to create a PRS rip-off and sell it as the real thing. Personally I'd not expect much out of it. I wouldn't put a single penny into it.

This, let us know what happens.
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Unless you fall in love with the guitar, I wouldn't spend any more money on it. A Wilkinson? I guess it is better to carve up a cheap copy than an expensive guitar, but I would just leave it "as is."

I trust you played it before buying it.

Quote by Sereth
Yeah, might do that.
Was thinking about throwing a set of Bare Knuckles pups in there.
And maybe talk to a guitar luthier about putting a wilkinson in it too. Altho that will cost me more than the price of the guitar.
both look really nice.

can we get a nice clear pic of the back of the headstock please?

it looks like a bridge off a lp jr to me. how does it feel/sound?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
both look really nice.

can we get a nice clear pic of the back of the headstock please?

it looks like a bridge off a lp jr to me. how does it feel/sound?

Headstock front and back

My band:

Could be me but it looks crooked, vertically. Body also looks off...

Can't you get in trouble with a counterfeit guitar? Granted it doesn't say PRS anywhere but I would reckon the birds are copyright PRS...?
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
Quote by Azunaii
Could be me but it looks crooked, vertically. Body also looks off...

Can't you get in trouble with a counterfeit guitar? Granted it doesn't say PRS anywhere but I would reckon the birds are copyright PRS...?

Yep, it's way off in many different ways. But what can you expect from a cheap rip-off. And yes, you can get into trouble with a counterfeit guitar - especially if you are flying with one.

I'm not familiar with the Vienna brand, but it looks MUCH better than the PRS copy IMHO.
Last edited by thehikingdude at Jul 19, 2010,
i have seen a couple of these up close. thanks for the headstock pic, that's identical to the ones i've seen.

i remember it being very light weight.
the body looks mirrored when compared to a real prs. and whoever did the flame, did it really crooked.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
i believe the birds are patented.

a few years back another guitar manufacturer used them, paul saw them at NAMM and had a word with them.

the next year that mfg decided not to have birds.
Quote by gregs1020
i believe the birds are patented.

a few years back another guitar manufacturer used them, paul saw them at NAMM and had a word with them.

the next year that mfg decided not to have birds.

They are patented and it´s being reported, buisness is buisness but stealing does´nt cut it.