Will i break anything if i put cable from my microcubes rec out/phones output to my computers microphone input with 6,5/3,5mm? adapter?

I tried searching but due to lack of my english skills i just had to ask.
you'd be much better off with any kind of microphone. It's probably going to sound really clipped through the input.
Quote by strangedata
It won't break anything.

Wrong, theres a chance you can. You can damage your mic in on your PC by overloading it. PC Mic Inputs arent meant to handle guitar amps.

Just get a cheap interface.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Wrong, theres a chance you can. You can damage your mic in on your PC by overloading it. PC Mic Inputs arent meant to handle guitar amps.

Just get a cheap interface.

It's the amp's rec/phone out. It won't overload the mic input.
Quote by strangedata
It's the amp's rec/phone out. It won't overload the mic input.

Tell that to my old motherboard...
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Ok i tried this with audacity and it worked and nothing broke. but just in case i wont be doing this and i dont even have a need to record anything.
I record like this all the time, it's the only way I can record atm, and I've been doing it for 2 years now. Haven't had a single problem. I go off the preamp on my Valveking, a tube amp, so if anything is going to overload a mic input, it's gona be a tube amp.

So yes, going from the phone out on a microcube will not hurt the mic in on your computer.