(warning: bad english)

Heyy.. i looking for an good overdrive pedal.. i like to play ozzy and things like that..
i have a marshall 100hdfx and use epiphone zakk wylde bulls eye..
can someone help me finding my sound ?

thanks for answer!
I'm going to assume you're not trolling and give you a proper answer. I'm assuming you're not from a western country so the amps you have available to you are probably limited, but an overdrive isn't going to help much for your tone through an MG. The MG series is fizzy no matter what (I know because a friend of mine has the exact same head).

As for your question, it can't really be answered. How can WE help you find YOUR sound? The question is inherently flawed..

EDIT: I'm assuming again by your sound you mean Ozzy's sound, which i'm sorry to inform will not be able to be replicated through your amp. I suggest you don't try too hard to replicate his tone, rather find something that sounds good to you, and to do that you will need to consider a new amp
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Jul 19, 2010,
Yo man, i know what you mean its hard to find a good pedal. One of the pedals i have is a Digitech rp350. It's a multi effects pedal and has great sound. also some of the presets and downloadable effects are great for the ozzy sound. Its not a bad pedal for $150, with unlimited customization and 70 factory and 70 custom presets also good for stage performance.
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I'm going to assume you're not trolling and give you a proper answer. I'm assuming you're not from a western country so the amps you have available to you are probably limited, but an overdrive isn't going to help much for your tone through an MG. The MG series is fizzy no matter what (I know because a friend of mine has the exact same head).

As for your question, it can't really be answered. How can WE help you find YOUR sound? The question is inherently flawed..

EDIT: I'm assuming again by your sound you mean Ozzy's sound, which i'm sorry to inform will not be able to be replicated through your amp. I suggest you don't try too hard to replicate his tone, rather find something that sounds good to you, and to do that you will need to consider a new amp

hehe :P when i say that i mean HELP me find my sound :P it works ^^
Quote by AxSilentxLine

This.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
There is no point in buying any pedals untill you get a better amp.

Trust me.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.