ok, so im getting my peavey vypyr 120 head soon but i have no idea what the cab does with the sound and all that. so what kind of cab should i get for this head?
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
First off you need to give us some more info on what you want. Do you want a 2x12 or 4x12? What is your budget?
Quote by Matt420740
First off you need to give us some more info on what you want. Do you want a 2x12 or 4x12? What is your budget?

well my budget dosent matter cuz i can afford anything and i want a 4x12
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à

Quote by guitarscreams

If you can afford anything then why are you getting a VYPYR 120?
Anyways, the best bang for your buck cab wise is Avatar.
uh you can afford anything and you're getting a vyper120?
divide by zero.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by guitarscreams

Fancy buying me one?

OT: I've heard good things about avatar. But look at Marshall too they're usually good cabs.
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Judging from fave bands etc. I'm guessing mehtuhlz. Thus, I'm gonna say Mesa Boogie / Orange. Both are used by pretty much every metal band ever.

Or Marshys.

And btw, if you can afford anything....get something more than a vyper! If you're into modelling, have a look at Axe-FX - meant to be the s**t.
i cant afford anything but i can get any cab thats what i meant if i could afford anything id spend a couple thousand trust me
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood

Quote by ThatGuy153à