They aren't Streetlight Manifesto, so they are not the best band ever. However, I will check them out.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
The Beat Alls were the best band ever.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Gakbez
They aren't Streetlight Manifesto, so they are not the best band ever. However, I will check them out.

ha alright whatever you say. but they are brah. the bassist plays stuff other bands cant even comprehend.
ha come back to me when your guys bands you think are the best can play punk as fast and complex as they do...as of right now they just dont compete.
I've been listening to RKL since I was 13. Are they ****ing awesome? Yes. Are they the best band ever? Not quite.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
That sounded like (and even looked like) if some wanky prog band was trying to play like Bad Brains.

I guess that's slightly better than the impression I had of RKL before. Based on the few songs I listened to a long time ago they sounded like a plain 'ol generic mid-'80s hardcore band.
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I've been listening to RKL since I was 13. Are they ****ing awesome? Yes. Are they the best band ever? Not quite.

yeah ill go with that. there are some really good bands out there. but for most the people on this site who the only punk bands they listen to are ramones and the sex pistols these guys are way better then that.
Quote by werty22
That sounded like (and even looked like) if some wanky prog band was trying to play like Bad Brains.

I guess that's slightly better than the impression I had of RKL before. Based on the few songs I listened to a long time ago they sounded like a plain 'ol generic mid-'80s hardcore band.

ok if you think they are shit i dont care man. im just tryin to share some good music. i dont need you judging everything i post. if you dont like it then gtfo and come back when you can play some of their songs on bass.
Wait, so we're only allowed to not like them if we can play their songs?

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but you're being condescending and most people on this forum don't really appreciate that.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Oh hey this guy's back

That sounded like shit

Complex does not mean good

Though to be honest I bet The Ergs could play that
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by MisspentYouth
Wait, so we're only allowed to not like them if we can play their songs?

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but you're being condescending and most people on this forum don't really appreciate that.

nope thats not what i said. dont talk shit about them if your not as good as they are thats what i said. oh am i being condescending. well who are you to tell me what to do. dont tell me that i hate too much. i couldnt care less about this site ive been banned three times once because some kiss ass little fag reported me to the mods. just so he could be their little pet. so if you dont like me you can gtfo too
oh no this thread might get shut down...now i have to go kiss up to some mod. thats all this site is!!!!!!!!! and a bunch of "punks" who havent goten past the 70s
Yo if you like these guys you should check out Rancid, Billy Joe Armstrong and that other guy used to play in Poison Ivy, they're good too
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by PUNK_327
nope thats not what i said. dont talk shit about them if your not as good as they are thats what i said. oh am i being condescending. well who are you to tell me what to do. dont tell me that i hate too much. i couldnt care less about this site ive been banned three times once because some kiss ass little fag reported me to the mods. just so he could be their little pet. so if you dont like me you can gtfo too

So, you're saying that is what you said.

And if you don't care about this site why are you posting on it? I wasn't telling you what to do at all, I was just letting you know in a polite way that you were talking down to us. You're being confrontational.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by SuperBlob
Oh hey this guy's back

That sounded like shit

Complex does not mean good

Though to be honest I bet The Ergs could play that

The bolded part is false.

The non-bolded part is true.

The italicized part is stupid.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
The bolded part is false.

The non-bolded part is true.

The italicized part is stupid.

Sounded like shit to me >_>

Also nice job on realising that all of a quote is in italics >_>
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by PUNK_327
oh no this thread might get shut down...now i have to go kiss up to some mod. thats all this site is!!!!!!!!! and a bunch of "punks" who havent goten past the 70s
Please kiss up to me. I have nothing else in life but people sucking up to me on the internet. Please?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown