Hey UG,

I am using a red pick made of plastic. After a serious session of rocking out, I found out that the pick was smeared over my white pickguard. It took a little work to remove the red colour for from the pickguard. I have already gone through two other plastic picks and it hasn't happened before.

My question is wether this is normal for plastic picks or that it is a sign of a bad quality pick in which case I need to steer clear of that brand in the future.

I normally us a nylon pick but tried this no name brand because I really like the feel of it.

Thanks for any replies in advance.
The questions that some people ask!
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Hello UG,

The other day I went out in the sun, when I got back home, my face had gone all pink. Does anybody know why this is, can anyone help me? It's usually not sunny where I live, but on this particular day, it was.

Thanks.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by FuzzLove
Hello UG,

The other day I went out in the sun, when I got back home, my face had gone all pink. Does anybody know why this is, can anyone help me? It's usually not sunny where I live, but on this particular day, it was.

Thanks.

I am not known to be a troll feeder but what the hell.

Wauw, you really got me there! Auch you really got me in my gentlemans parts. Yep that will leave a mark. That was ironi by the way if you didn't pick up that.

That was all the troll food from me today.

Fender Dane out.
What's ironi? Some sort of Italian ham?
I am using a red pick made of plastic. After a serious session of rocking out

In a furnace?