Page 1 of 2
What are little things you do to make your day (or life) more enjoyable? This can be anything from having a cup of tea in the morning to having your cigarettes at work or jacking off.

I try to laugh as often as possible, no matter how silly or little the situation is (when appropriate of course )
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Breathing is pretty important to me and sometimes I jack off in class.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Lots of tea, nicotine and music.

A bit of THC and alcohol helps too.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Play guitar or look up gear in between lectures. Or treat myself to something from starbucks
listening to music and jacking off.. nuff said
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
coffee, always looking at the clock at 12:34, take a nap when i get back from work
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
I think about how I want to structure out my practice, keeps me going. Repeating things in my head like intervals, notes, modes, chord progressions etc helps.

Also, it helps to consciously decide to not let things like traffic or assholes bug you. Its hard, you have to talk yourself out of the anger sometimes, but after awhile it becomes second nature.

**** that "STAY POSITIVE" bs, you have to learn how to take joy out of life where you can. Staying positive doesn't make anything better, you just have a sunny outlook while you're getting f'd.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Urinating.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Music, Coffee, making lots of lists (I think about things so thoroughly that afterwards I sometimes think I have already done them, I have to make lists so that I remember what I have actually done and not just what I have thought about doing - a problem I inherited from my dad)
During the vacation it's pretty much lots of nicotine and caffeine. Gaming helps, but I've lost the ability to play games for hours on end.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
walking up in the hills, drawing patterns in gold pen, hot milk and honey before bed
now extra flamey
guitar, skateboarding, internets, chickenz, occasional drug use.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
- Music, every time I go anywhere alone I have loud music playing on my iPhone
- Coffee, lots of it (but only when I'm at work, never at home)
- A good breakfast in the morning
- Regularly checking a personal list of various websites (UG, news, video games, nerdy stuff)
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Pulling elaborate pranks on my cat.

Gets me through the day.

I've got to ask, how do you prank a cat?

I go to the gym, chat to mates a fair bit and either play guitar or wish I were rich so I could buy everything.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Usually just having a bottle of pop, I try to make it something like Pepsi max as much as possible because there are less calories and sugar than in stuff like Dr.Pepper (which I used to drink everyday), it's just one of those things I feel weird without doing at least once.
Quote by Hidden Hippo
I've got to ask, how do you prank a cat?

Make it watch one of those videos that makes you turn the volume up and then something jumps out and scares you.

I got it SO good.
Caffeine, nicotine, THC and alcohol.

Part of my balanced diet.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by RU Experienced?
Glancing at the clock every 8 to 13 minutes and exclaiming out loud "Only _____ more hours until I'm off work!"

This, except it's all said in my head.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Tobacco, specifically cigarettes. Be able to have that five minutes alone with nothing but my thoughts really helps. Actually, give me about five minutes, it's about that time again.......
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Last edited by Sewn Up at Jul 19, 2010,
I quit smoking again.

I have nothing now. NOTHING!

Oh wait.. Sunflower seeds.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ZanasCross
contemplating atomic structure.

Pfft... all that'll achieve is a downward spiral into depression. I had to see a psychiatrist after too much cosmology, too little social interaction... The divine is a truly beautiful f*cker.

As for now: I mainly spend my days smoking in my office and drinking so much coffee that I have a regular micro-heart-attack at 11am on the dot. Normally a bit of marmite licked off the back of a spoon and another cup of coffee sorts me out though
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Pfft... all that'll achieve is a downward spiral into depression. I had to see a psychiatrist after too much cosmology, too little social interaction... The divine is a truly beautiful f*cker.

Aye, but contemplating physics is much less depressing than contemplating the mind of a woman. When I'm confused by my wife or another female, I think about physics and realize, "you know... life isn't that crazy. It would be if Hillary had won... but she didn't... so life isn't that crazy."
I have a horrible mtn dew addiction. I now have gone without dew for three days (i have no money to buy it with) and i'm unhappy about it. Mtn dew helps me get through the day. when the opportunity arises, i will drink in excess of 3 liters per day. its awful, but i neeed it to get through the day.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Listening to music is the main one and also having some sort of fizzy drink.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
fapping actually and playing my DS
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
I drink about a gallon of tea every day.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Jul 21, 2010,
Listening to music, lurking a few forums, fapping, listening to music, eating, playing PSP.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
weeeeeed
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
"Playing" music in my head. I have a vivid imagination so it's almost like wearing headphones. I can hear my favorite songs ANYWHERE!!
We're only strays.
Page 1 of 2