hey guys my friends is going to be shopping for an amp soon he has about 4000usd after a large tax return as well as a year of saving, he wants to get rid of his line 6. he has been playing for about 10 years. he plays mathcore stuff like Botch, Stray from the path, fall of troy, etc. i told him to look at the thunderverb 200. are there any other suggestions you guys can give?

tl;dr: amp for mathcore?
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
thunderverb 200. soldano slo100. diezel herbert. vht pitbull ultralead. bogner xtc 20th anniversary.
Framus Dragon.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
With that much money, he could buy almost any amp. How much of that does he actually want to spend on it?

Also, it's hard to give advice about things like this to somebody, through somebody else.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
he wants to spend about 600 of it on an avatar cab, so 3400? he will probably buy used to save some money.
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Splawn Nitro, Soldano SLO100, Fryette/VHT amps, Bogner Xtc.

i wish i had a 4000 budget lol
so do I!!!!! in his defense though hes been saving for over a year and had a few tax returns so he has worked for it. his is leaning toward orange but ill mention these amps thanks guys
roland AC90

Diezel Herbert.

/thread
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
He has 3400 but he wants to buy used to save money... Is he buying an amp made from gold or something?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by AcousticMirror
thunderverb 200. soldano slo100. diezel herbert. vht pitbull ultralead. bogner xtc 20th anniversary.
Framus Cobra.

Fix'd, n00b.

Also: Diezel Herbert/VH4, Engl SE.
Quote by FuzzLove
He has 3400 but he wants to buy used to save money... Is he buying an amp made from gold or something?

nononon he wants to buy used so he doesnt have to spend all 3400. lol
roland AC90