Page 1 of 2

is anyone else sick of these things? I know they don't really do anything, but, still, they look so evil. these miniature minions of hell are crawling all over the damn place.

stupid summer.
Now I cant sleep at night.
Thanks TS.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The hell?! o.O

do the big ass pincher things do anything? wtf?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Next Hendrix
The hell?! o.O

They wave it around to scare things.

Those things are EVERYWHERE here >_<
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Now I cant sleep at night.
Thanks TS.

I sleep during the day, when they're inactive. I keep watch all night, waiting for them to make their move.
Quote by Next Hendrix
The hell?! o.O

Don't quote me on this and I don't feel like googling it, but I'd assume that their appearence is a defense mechanism. They look a lot like centipedes, which can be quite nasty little ****s.
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
Earwigs, you say?

Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
My Mum found an earwig in a bag of salad we got at the supermarket once. Shame she didn't notice it until the salad (and earwig) were on her plate..
To scare things? It works.

And it's a shi te defense mechanism because if I see one of these I'm shooting it.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
The pinchers don't really hurt.
Once they latch on though they're a right job to shake off.
Up The Boro!
I feel like I am the only person that lets these little guys live in peace. If I see them in my house, I let them be. They don't hurt anything. Now I am not against killing things though, if i see a centipede anywhere near my shit it gets stomped and flushed.
Quote by celticstorm84

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
One of those ran under my keyboard. I just thought it was an ant with pinchers on its ass... I pressed the key... it is dead.
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Earwigs, you say?

I doubt many will understand but dear lord that scene makes me cringe.

x|
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by Metalology
I doubt many will understand but dear lord that scene makes me cringe.

x|

'tis true. I had to look away the first time... and the second time. Also, best Star Trek movie. Better than the new one, IMO.
Quote by JustRooster
They're my favorite insect. They're harmless but they look so cool.

The whole ear thing is a myth, by the way, for anyone who was scared shitless by the name.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MakinLattes

apparently, earwigs can fly.

*fingers in ears*

lalalallalala can't hear youuuuu
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Earwigs, you say?

Oh god, I don't care if they're harmless, you have me scared shitless of the bastards now
As a child I was terrified of these. I was told by a friend that if they crawled into your ear, you would go deaf, and I was terrified of them because of that. I know better know, though.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jul 19, 2010,
Quote by MakinLattes
*Image*

apparently, earwigs can fly.

I just looked them up, because now I am interested in them. From what I read, the females are capeable of flight and the males have wings but don't use them. I also learned that there are a lot of different kinds of earwigs and all of them are much uglier than the common earwigs that we have been talking about.
Quote by celticstorm84

Quote by Calibos

Tremble before your overlord.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

^^ I love both of you!

I love how the big one next to the quarter has serrated edges on its pincers. Its pure awesome.
Quote by celticstorm84

Quote by Calibos
Last edited by m3tal_R3dn3ck at Jul 19, 2010,
Nightmare inducement thread anyone?

The supersized one didn't phase me because that's how big I thought they were anyways. (keep in mind I've never seen these before)

NexEDIT: someone should take the "Earwigs can fly" thing and make a Well That's That, pic.
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
GREAT. There goes my chances of sleeping. Ever.

I HATE THOSE SATAN-SPAWNED LITTLE BASTARDS
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I'm glad these ****ers aren't common like earwigs.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
^ WAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH what the hell?
Quote by JustRooster
Damn You!!
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
Every time I scroll down this page, my eyes automatically shut at your post, Momentosis.
Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2