Alright,ill get to the point-

As my next amp,ive narrowed it down to these two:

Bugere V22 and Blackstar HT-20.I know,big diffrence in price.
Thing is-im wondering if the Blackstar is worth the extra money.
I play alt rock,70s punk rock, hard rock and metal(classic and 80s style thrash,also metalcore)

I know im ignoring the popular Jet City 20W,but that is because i need the two channels and the JC is a single channel.
Tis a sig
the blackstar is very versatile and for what you get i think is one of the best value for money amps
There are a couple of two channel amps that fit into the genre you specified, but they're dependant on your budget. So, tell me, how much can you go? And while you're at it, tell us what country you live in and whether you'd be okay to shop second-hand.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
There are a couple of two channel amps that fit into the genre you specified, but they're dependant on your budget. So, tell me, how much can you go? And while you're at it, tell us what country you live in and whether you'd be okay to shop second-hand.

Abot 600-650 Dollars,I live in israel but ill be in america for a week and ill buy the amp there.
Cant go used
Tis a sig
Why can't you go used? Used gear is great.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Maybe a Peavey Classic 30 or an Egnater Rebel 30, then?

Sounds good.The Egnater's kinda too pricy,but ill look into the Classic 30.
Can it do higher gain?

Quote by diceksox1809
Why can't you go used? Used gear is great.

I'd love to get used gear,but there isnt any in Israel.
Maybe ill find a good used amp in my price range while in america,but i rather be sure about this beforehand.
Tis a sig
Well, they don't really make metalcore amps at 20 watts. The Blackstar, Egnater and Jet City are about the only ones I've tried that can even come close. Although they all - including the Peavey Classic - have lots of gain, it's just not metalcore levels.
Your best option would be the Blackstar and an OD pedal, perhaps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah, from the sounds of it I think the Blackstar and a nice overdrive pedal should do the trick. Really there is little else out there as versatile as what you're asking for at 20 watts. It's the bane of the amp world, my friend.