Page 1 of 3
I'm not that hairy on my hands,but on my back and legs im hairy as ****.
What about you?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
5/10
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I have fur pants.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
My hair isn't long, but I have a full Lincoln-style beard at the moment. I have somewhat hairy legs and arms, a pretty hairy chest, and hobbit feet.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
i have hairy pits, and arse and thats about the extent of my hairyness..
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
I'm 6/10 on the hairy scale. On a side note, your body-related threads are endearing. All of them.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
pits n ass.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
I've been shaving since I was 13, and I've got inch-long sideburns at 15. How hairy does that count as?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
I've been shaving since I was 13, and I've got inch-long sideburns at 15. How hairy does that count as?

You also need to count body hair.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
nasty...
im a girl so not that hairy!!! although i shave my toes sometimes **eeek**
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
nasty...
im a girl so not that hairy!!! although i shave my toes sometimes **eeek**

That's kinky,I like it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have a ton of hair on my arms, legs, stomach, pits, face. None on my back though, it's really weird.

Also, one of my friend's sisters calls me "The Furry Kid" if that helps elaborate.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
I have a full beard that's about an inch long right now. My haircut is a couple inches long, not too hairy. I'm not too hairy elsewhere. My ass and pits are hairy, I have moderate chest hair, decent hand and foot hair. But nothing that makes me think of comparing myself to a grizzly bear.
Hair on my head, quite a lot. None on my face
Loads on my legs.
None on my balls
Quote by vsdornelas
Me too. I don't have that much hair on my upper body.

Same, but I do have chest hair and some strays on my shoulders. And my arms, of course, but thats not bad.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

Also, one of my friend's sisters calls me "The Furry Kid" if that helps elaborate.

She is talking about your sexuality.
I'm pretty hairy. I have more beard than an average man should have, but my body isn't as bad. I'd say face is like 8/10 and body is like 6-7/10.
Last edited by D&DLover at Jul 19, 2010,
im spanish, so about 7/10

i have fur pants too..
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Does anyone here have back hair?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Does anyone here have back hair?

I did. I used it all when I got trapped on a desert island. Found a few sea turtles, strung them together with hair from my back which I braided together to make rope.
I'm hairy everywhere except my face, because I shave it.

I don't have really long hair on the top of my head, I'm keeping it short.

7/10?
Quote by leg end
I did. I used it all when I got trapped on a desert island. Found a few sea turtles, strung them together with hair from my back which I braided together to make rope.

Nice reference my good man.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
im not very hairy it's quite handy, i shave my chest and pits though and trim the canon... it's just a personal preference thing
Quote by Zanon
im not very hairy it's quite handy, i shave my chest and pits though and trim the canon... it's just a personal preference thing

Why not just laser the chest?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
6/10, I also have fur pants and a decent amount of hair on my front upper body. No back hair (yet), though.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
From my waist down, pretty damn hairy. Then, I've got the typical happy trail thing going, and a bit of hair on my chest, but not very much at all. Then, of course the arm pits. Then, my hair on my head.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Inb4 furry palms.

Anyway, I'm just 14 :S So, only everything below my knees, but my feet, on my legs has hair. Some on my arms, and my hair on my head stretches to my shoulders. I have no facial hair.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You also need to count body hair.

OH. I've got copious amounts of chest hair, and my legs have been compared to a forest. =D That count?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Manly amount of chest hair, no back hair, and i guess normal legs/ass.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I'm pretty hairy below the waist and I have a huge mop on my head, but pretty weak in the facial hair department.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Page 1 of 3