Page 1 of 2
So pit, we've all felt like shit? What do you do to brighten up the bad days?

inb4 loads of shit that isn't funny
3 things
cheesecake
mexican food
lynyrd skynyrd
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Play guitar and watch either Completely Uncalled For by Barats & Baretta or DaDaDa by The Crazy Asians on youtube.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
fap.

mostly i'm like: sex pistols doesn't treat me like shit
then listen all the time to sex pistols.
Get a little bit pumped up.
call my buddys.
go to the big head statue.
Shit in the mouth of the statue.

sad becomes happy.
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
A minor 7 - D dominant 7 - G Major 7 - C major 7

It makes me more happy than it really should, but I love it anyways.
Watch a bit of comedy usually, some stand up or an episode of a sitcom or something, laughter is just great for putting you in a good mood. Usually just some comedy that doesn't have any kind of satirical qualities or anything too heavy.
Playing TF2 just kind of numbs me down and lets me concentrate on the game instead of thinking about the bad stuff.

Also, this music video always cheers me up Click
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Listen to music, jogging and/or going out with my friends.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I watch The White Stripes: Under Blackpool Lights and tell myself "ONE DAY I WILL DO THAT" then play furiously for as long as that feeling lasts lol Or just listen to some Modest Mouse and watch the birds and trees dancing with nature and remind myself to slow the F*K down and enjoy something small.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Music, tons of it. Also, running for an hour and a half and forgetting about all the shit around me.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
if I'm feeling like shit I just talk to some good friends, and watch a movie.
EDIT: also, working out helps. but I can't be assed to work out anymore. too lazy.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
As much as I would like to make some snide remark, possibly implying that your genitals were in some way withered, I think I'll be serious.

I have days at a time where I feel bleak as f*ck and the only way I can be happy is by just being on my own and reading books. If I have to endure anyone elses company during this time then I just act normal whilst my insides feel like they're tying themselves into knots.

I recently read Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, and the analogy about man needing to occasionally withdraw to his cave to recupirate is a very good one for me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I read this thread.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by MakinLattes
watch America's Next Top Model while eating from a trough filled with ice cream.

I eat ice cream and watch America's next top model too!

Although I think you're joking.
Listen to Paramore
Play on my Bass
Go to see my best friends
This will start a RIOT! in me
Listen to

Otherside - RHCP
Scar Tissue - RHCP
Rooster - Alice In Chains

while smoking a cigarette. It's what I'm about to do.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Talk to my internet friends, sit in pyjamas, watch sad films that make me cry until I can't cry anymore. and then I let it all out and feel better.
play guitar.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Page 1 of 2