so i just bought this zoom g2.1u pedal. and heres meh problem. da box says dat it comes with the cd for Cubase le4, but it was never in there. i went back to samash i gots it from, and they gave meh the cd. now heres the dilema that arised from that. i have no cd key. there isnt one on the sleeve/pouch thing for the CD, and no workable number on the box for my pedal. Has anyone ever downlaoded cubase le4 from a zoom pedal? help me out here UG
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
thats not long enough. i need some sort of code to activate eLicenser, sinse steinburg decides to use that service -_-
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
i mean, i just used that key to register the product, but no where helping me with the eLicense activation. it asks for a key to license my product. ugh
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED