Page 1 of 2
Cmon, we all know these guys, these are the guys that feel the need to wear their hat backwards with a pink shirt,flip flops and kackies and shout YEAH TESTOSTERONE!!!!!

but on a more accurate note, what kind of douchbags piss you off? people that need to constantly one up you in front of other people (or women) tend to get on my nerves, take one of my closest friends for example, she hangs out with this prick that needs to constantly have her attention because he NEEDZ THAT PUSSEH! And she's blind enough to not see what a poseur he is ( hes into the emo goth scene ) I resolved that one by just not visiting her as often its hard to hang out with people that tend to want to hang around douchbags (alcohol is also a known factor lol)

anyways im sure we all know people like this,
and im sure the pit has intersting douchbag stories, lets all sit around the table with pizza and some coke (a cola)
This one time, I went to the drug store. I was looking for band-aids, and I had to walk past the douches.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Yeah, I am one.

On a serious note, douches are easily defeated by simply one upping them and then ignore so it's just... shut down - win instantly. Don't get too much energy invested in beating them, just let them make bigger douches of themselves to where people can see it.

(Don't do this if they're bigger, stronger and you don't know how to fight. I do this b/c I'm taller, usually bigger and CAN fight so I get away w/ it. Otherwise, be like Damian Maia (UFC fighter) and learn to fight to keep bullies in line).
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Last edited by Misticalz at Jul 19, 2010,
Quote by Snakeskin
Cmon, we all know these guys, these are the guys that feel the need to wear their hat backwards with a pink shirt,flip flops and kackies and shout YEAH TESTOSTERONE!!!!!

but on a more accurate note, what kind of douchbags piss you off? people that need to constantly one up you in front of other people (or women) tend to get on my nerves, take one of my closest friends for example, she hangs out with this prick that needs to constantly have her attention because he NEEDZ THAT PUSSEH! And she's blind enough to not see what a poseur he is ( hes into the emo goth scene ) I resolved that one by just not visiting her as often its hard to hang out with people that tend to want to hang around douchbags (alcohol is also a known factor lol)

and im sure the pit has intersting douchbag stories, lets all sit around the table with pizza and some coke (a bag of cocaine)

One of my stories would be just walking down town and then these "gangstas" who I don't know were in a car throw a rock at me from inside the car passing by. They missed.
This will start a RIOT! in me
This douchebag had this girl I liked. He was a douchebag and treated her so bad. It pissed me off she'd always call me about this douchebag. I'm in love with her but she doesn't even know...because she's still with this douchebag. Fucking douchebag. His name is Mark. How dare he go out with the girl I like and be such a douchebag. He dresses differently than me...douchebag. I can't believe this douchebag.

By the way, I'm like totally nice. And perfect for that girl. And totally not a douchebag.
Quote by blake1221
This douchebag had this girl I liked. He was a douchebag and treated her so bad. It pissed me off she'd always call me about this douchebag. I'm in love with her but she doesn't even know...because she's still with this douchebag. Fucking douchebag. His name is Mark. How dare he go out with the girl I like and be such a douchebag. He dresses differently than me...douchebag. I can't believe this douchebag.

By the way, I'm like totally nice. And perfect for that girl. And totally not a douchebag.

7... impressive. That is how many months it will take to get that girl. Hold in there!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by blake1221

You just made the word douchebag lose meaning. It's just a noise now.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
There is a guy at my school who wears ed hardy, frequents the tanning bed, drives a pimped out honda accord, and has literally 20 pictures of his abs on facebook. I believe that files under 'douche bag'.

EDIT: And he got a DUI before he was even 17.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Last edited by slash4114 at Jul 19, 2010,
Quote by blake1221

Bravo!

Seriously though... Birds of a feather flock together. If she's hanging out with douchebags then it stands to reason that she is a douchebag.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Originally Posted by Snakeskin
Quote by Snakeskin.

and im sure the pit has intersting douchbag stories, lets all sit around the table with pizza and some coke (a bag of cocaine)

Quote by Paramore.
One of my stories would be just walking down town and then
these "gangstas" who I don't know were in a car throw a rock at me from inside the car passing by. They missed.

i see wut u did thar
One time, I was crossing the street with my friends and we saw about 5 douchebags in a red convertible. One of them was as fat as hell.

We couldn't help but point and laugh.
Quote by slash4114
There is a guy at my school who wears ed hardy, frequents the tanning bed, drives a pimped out honda accord, and has literally 20 pictures of his abs on facebook. I believe that files under 'douche bag'.

EDIT: And he got a DUI before he was even 17.

The words "pimped out" and "Honda" should never be anywhere near each other. This guy is definitely a douchebag, and from the sound of it, what is known in the automotive world as a "ricer".

And what's wrong with flip flops exactly? I wear them pretty much every day. Do you know how hot is is in Tennessee in July?

Pretty fucking hot.
Last edited by CaptDin at Jul 19, 2010,
I told my mum that I should've had an abortion. She thought I didn't want her after that.
I wear flip flops and khakis you douchebag.

Anyways, douche bags in my opinion, the emo/goth kids at our school, who take those sideways pictures of themselves with an angry expression on their face for myspace, the ed hardy t-shirt kids, and the gangstas. Gosh I hate that last one.

"What the **** you lookin' at fool?! I'll bust you up."
"I was just looking around."
"That's what I thought you little bitch, I'll whoop your ass if i catch you lookin' over here again."
Quote by UntilISleep
I wear flip flops and khakis you douchebag.

Anyways, douche bags in my opinion, the emo/goth kids at our school, who take those sideways pictures of themselves with an angry expression on their face for myspace, the ed hardy t-shirt kids, and the gangstas. Gosh I hate that last one.

"What the **** you lookin' at fool?! I'll bust you up."
"I was just looking around."
"That's what I thought you little bitch, I'll whoop your ass if i catch you lookin' over here again."

I wear jeans but slippers(flipflops) are the shit amirite?
just kick his ass bro. Once they know your man enough to throw a punch douchebags leave you alone.
This guy I know made a status about this girl's death in order to get chicks to think he's sweet, lovely and kind.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Snakeskin
flip flops

I wear SLIPPERS
want to fight about it?

Oh yeah??

and i have nothing against people with flip flops or kackies, just douches that wear them
Attachments:
untitled.bmp
I went when my friend gets douchebagy at times. He texts me about how he's having a good time with people while Im stuck at home since I live in the middle of nowhere.

Like it would be similar too:

"Dude its great we're at the mall and a naked chick just walked by!"

What I just say back:

"Haha lucky dude, thats great."

What I REALLY want to say:

"Nice... I DONT ****ING CARE ASSHOLE."

It would be alright if it was done every now and then... but it gets to the point where it sounds like hes just being a total douchebag.
My username is a Misnomer.

Im not into the whole drug scene....

I just think Fire is Boss.

Quote by blazeman444
I went when my friend gets douchebagy at times. He texts me about how he's having a good time with people while Im stuck at home since I live in the middle of nowhere.

What I just say back:

It would be alright if it was done every now and then... but it gets to the point where it sounds like hes just being a total douchebag.

Philadelphia is considered the middle of nowhere now?
Quote by blake1221

I'm sorry... From this post, I cannot assess the validity of your concluding statement... Douchebag is the spice of dickery, not the freaking meat and potatoes...

There was this guy who threatened to take my guitars away and burn them if I didn't apply for the college he wanted me to go to. Oh wait, that was my dad... >.>... <.<
Quote by blazeman444

What I just say back:

where the HELL do you live?
Quote by darkcheef
Philadelphia is considered the middle of nowhere now?

Generalized area, I live near it but its about an hour drive to the actual serious part of Philly. And I cant drive lol.

Quote by Snakeskin
where the HELL do you live?

The Playboy Mansion.

Exaggerating lol just something outrageous that gives you the "**** Why cant I be there right now )" feeling

Well, I put this douche bag's name and number on Craigslist, along with some pictures. Looking for male lovers and what not. Then of course, the douche assumed it was a friend of mine and went to his house to threaten him. But he wasn't home. So he threatened my friend's mom instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
****ing douchebags trying to one up people and out do them.

I was hangin out with my two best friends one day. It was any average day. I brought along my pet just cause he doesn't like being inside all day. This guy was one of the biggest douchers who try to out do people. He was always outdoing me. I mean, even when I went to the gym he was already there and shit! ****ing Gary Oak taking all my fame and glory!
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Yakult
Bravo!

Seriously though... Birds of a feather flock together. If she's hanging out with douchebags then it stands to reason that she is a douchebag.

Quote by Ganoosh
You just made the word douchebag lose meaning. It's just a noise now.

Quote by Paramore.
7... impressive. That is how many months it will take to get that girl. Hold in there!

Quote by L2112Lif
I'm sorry... From this post, I cannot assess the validity of your concluding statement... Douchebag is the spice of dickery, not the freaking meat and potatoes...

There was this guy who threatened to take my guitars away and burn them if I didn't apply for the college he wanted me to go to. Oh wait, that was my dad... >.>... <.<

Guys...guys....I was definitely being sarcastic and joking. I have no such problem with a girl or anything..
This douchebag at the hospital thought he would succeed at sticking a tube in my dick... he failed.
Quote by Snakeskin

aye **** you sir. I wear my hat backwards, an occasional pink shirt, and flip flops. I dont wear khakis though, only gym shorts.

People in general jsut piss me off.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Spit off the top balcony at Fenway park, it landed in some guy's beer.
People used to regularly shout "[my name] IS A F****T" out the windows of moving cars. That sucked. Luckily, it's stopped.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, I put this douche bag's name and number on Craigslist, along with some pictures. Looking for male lovers and what not. Then of course, the douche assumed it was a friend of mine and went to his house to threaten him. But he wasn't home. So he threatened my friend's mom instead.

Hey, you're back!
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
White kids who listen to fucking lil wayne and try to act like him and dress like him and talk about their white ass neighborhood like its tough. I'm like, "YOU ARE 16 AND LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STREETS OR DRUGS OR MURDER OR ANYTHING.......SHUT UP YOU PUSSiES!"
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
I got dumped by a girl at school one day and as soon as I got dumped my ex's best friend went up to one of my best friends and said to him "Now that that she's single, you can have her now". Now all of my friends hate her
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
saw the biggest douche a while ago.

He was wearing tan khakis, a pink AE shirt with the collar up, aviators, brown flip flops, and a white visor put on backwards.

It was so docuhe-ey i remembered every detail of it

And this was winter.
Quote by SNAbadboy
This douchebag at the hospital thought he would succeed at sticking a tube in my dick... he failed.

haha!!! i remember that thread of yours.

Im so sorry that that happened to you!!
Page 1 of 2