Poll: Which would you rather see in a parking lot or going down the road?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which would you rather see in a parking lot or going down the road?
Toyota Supra Mark III
6 33%
Datsun 280z
12 67%
Voters: 18.
This is my last thread about cars, I swear
except for when I get it, and when I finish fixing that shit up!

I've narrowed my next car down to two: a Toyota Supra Mark III, or a Datsun 280z (2-seater). I can't get either one off my mind, but they're soo hard to choose between! Should I get the Supra, being heavy, lacking in handling, and quite cramped, but powerful, ballsy, and with 4 seats? Or should I get the 280z, light, still fairly powerful, super reliable and with dirt cheap replacement parts, but only a 4-speed (while it's still stock, mind you ), 2 seats (the 2+2 ZX's look like ass), and looking more stylish, as compared to the more badass-looking Supra?

I also want a car that you definitely don't ever see. I know you don't see Supras everyday, but you DEFINITELY don't see Z's. They'll have a body kit, and I like the ones below, so it would look something like that.

So Pit, which car would you rather see sitting in a parking lot, a badass Supra Mark III, or a more unique 280z??

Supra's pic was a bit big, so I just decided to link it!

For those wondering, I cut out the RX-7 because their rotary engines only last about 100k miles, and they're extremely expensive to replace.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Jul 19, 2010,
They're all sh*t.

This is what you want:
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
You can't possibly get the Supra. You can't be German AND have a car that looks like something David Hasselhoff's would date-rape women in.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Z car all the way.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
The older Datsun/Nissan Z's are some of the few Japanese cars I genuinely like. So go with that.
Supra, but I <3 Japanese cars so either really.
Last edited by mh.666 at Jul 19, 2010,