So I'm trying to buff up my mixing skills. I use Reaper and would love to take a crack at any song you'll throw at me. It would be an awesome help, and who knows, you might actually dig it!

Hit me up!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Hey, if you don't mind working with hastily recorded tracks, this might be a good challenge for you to make it sound halfway decent.

It's Devin Townsend's "Hyperdrive". It has a double-tracked guitar track (panned L/R), another guitar track (C), a terrible bass track produced from guitar+octaver, and MIDI drums (I have The Metal Foundry set to Devin's kit).

I'm pretty much a beginner at recording, but PM me if you're interested :P

This is what it sounds like now: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmidcj42bt1d3qp
Beware of crappiness
I can't wait till my fro is full grown.
I can take these kinds of files:

* ACID
* AIFF
* APE
* AVI
* BWF
* CDDA
* EDL
* FLAC
* KAR
* MIDI
* MOGG
* MOV
* MP3
* MPEG
* OGG
* QT
* RADAR session
* REX2
* SYX
* W64
* WAV
* WAVPACK
* WMV

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I like a mix song because many song will be listen in a mix song thus it is a interesting song thus mix music of all song in this song while this music is a very lovely.The recording of the song is just a part of glazing to achieve a final product mixing audio, adding effects and removing errors may be the final finishing.
Quote by gyrertr
I like a mix song because many song will be listen in a mix song thus it is a interesting song thus mix music of all song in this song while this music is a very lovely.The recording of the song is just a part of glazing to achieve a final product mixing audio, adding effects and removing errors may be the final finishing.

I like the song mix song Kosk Many mix bar song therefore interesting to see Naina song mink mix music any song this song as the music is very lovely.The recording the song is meaningless PART glass Attain the final product mix sound effects yes Adding the errors in the application for authorization can be completed.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by gyrertr

Drunk, ESL, or Google Translator? Which caused this?
Quote by L2112Lif
Drunk, ESL, or Google Translator? Which caused this?

LMFAO. classic

Quote by FishStik
Hey, if you don't mind working with hastily recorded tracks, this might be a good challenge for you to make it sound halfway decent.

It's Devin Townsend's "Hyperdrive". It has a double-tracked guitar track (panned L/R), another guitar track (C), a terrible bass track produced from guitar+octaver, and MIDI drums (I have The Metal Foundry set to Devin's kit).

I'm pretty much a beginner at recording, but PM me if you're interested :P

This is what it sounds like now: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmidcj42bt1d3qp
Beware of crappiness

Dude, your audio is clipping like mad, try mixing out some of the bass freq.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Great idea TS. We had a mixing competition here a while ago and it was great to see the different approaches people took.