Page 1 of 8
It's very simple really,everyone writes down a word and the other one continues,the word needs to make sense not like:I paper.
I'll go first:

Writingsomethinglikethisisnotconsideredoneword.

Hello...
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Last edited by GbAdimDb5m7 at Jul 19, 2010,
Chloroform.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
For
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Didn't
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
coolstorybrah's
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

inb4
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
bonerbonerboner
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Penis
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

And
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
rape
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
is
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
fail

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
and
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Indeed.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
this
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Be.

And
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
drummer
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
ever
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Lars?

No
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Vajayjay
FIGHT CLUB QUOTE OF THE WEEK: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Yes
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson