What is it called when you hit the low E two times, hit a note on any higher string, then hit the low E two times again, and keep repeating?

for ex

Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now


You're pedalling the note on the low E while putting melody on the A string.
pedal tones. or pedaling
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

that is pedal tones. or what is widely accepted as pedal tones. there are some people on here who have explained it to be something else but just call it pedal tones regardless. its used in lots of metalcore music and it can be found in alot of neoclassical style shred. but played on one string like this
that type dealio
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme