Muse - Hate this and i'll love you. God I love their first album so much. I've got the album on repeat
After the burial - aspirations . . . . . . . . matt bellamy can suck my fat 7 string nob!
Afterbirth - Closure in Moscow

"Tell your brother's keeper that he's in an awful mess."
Quote by mr7string
After the burial - aspirations . . . . . . . . matt bellamy can suck my fat 7 string nob!

as a huge muse fan, well... was a huge muse fan, i'll have to agree with your statement... kinda lol, oh and on topic

NIN - Last
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
Quote by MaXiMuse
To keep the 8-string spirit of after the burial

Meshuggah - Bleed

good man!
Quote by bdaddy89
as a huge muse fan, well... was a huge muse fan, i'll have to agree with your statement...

muse and 7 strings dont match, citizen erased is a disgrace to extended range haha
not with too much disrespect mr7string Matt Bellamy has more talent than you ever will I would of thought....that's why he has sold more music than you...becuase his music is better perhaps, if you have a band and your better than Matt Bellamy why don't I know your band or like your band more....it's because he is better than you, don't try and hate on the internet....its pethetic, also why are you posting in this thread every 2 seconds, are you taking this too seriously Mr grumpy? and if you have a fat seven sting nob, I recommend a good doctor
Last edited by loz4 at Jul 19, 2010,
Quote by loz4
not with too much disrespect mr7string Matt Bellamy has more talent than you ever will I would of thought....that's why he has sold more music than you...becuase his music is better perhaps, if you have a band and your better than Matt Bellamy why don't I know your band or like your band more....it's because he is better than you, don't try and hate on the internet....its pethetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r4fiMEi4wI

chances are you havnt heard of me because i write and record music from my house and hes about 10 years older than me, give me 10 years and then act king dick . . . .

+ you loose points for the outlook of 'i dont know you so you must be shit' *sigh*

edit - im not posting every 2 seconds im just repling to people that have quoted my posts instead of being ignorant . . . . . . . . . . so no not grumpy, i belive sociable is the word your looking for
Last edited by mr7string at Jul 19, 2010,
Okey dude i'll give you 6 years to write 3 good albums, like Showbiz, OoS and Absolution. Then in 6 years when and if you've been signed and are gigging let me know how many albums you've sold and we'll compare who is better then you can suck your own tiny seven string nob, I think that Muse might have just sold a little but more though. also sociable on the internet thumbs up, If you could see nhow many posts each of us has made I think you'll have more than me so think twice before putting the word sociable in becuase I have friends that i talk to in the real world rather than a website, no wonder I don't go in the forums anymore.
Last edited by loz4 at Jul 19, 2010,
right yeah, so ill judge everyones tunes by the amount they have sold . . . . . . . and lets face it, making comments about how many friends you've got and dick sizes to win an argument is a bit childish? but ohh well, as long as your happy with yourself i suppose :S
Metallica - Orion

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Flipping through the "Strange House 'Psychotic Sounds For Creeps and Weirdos' " Album by The Horrors
Hate Me.
Cacophony - Floating World,

Awesome song! When the refrain/chorus(whatever) accompanied by guitars after the godly solo slowly fades out it feels truly epic!

Cacophony is Jason Becker and Marty Friedman dou. Check them out, If you dont know who they are(!). And they were possibly THE dou. Atleast when it comes to guitars.
Deftones-Rocket Skates. If this doesn't satiate your inner metal, I have no clue what does, because this song is.....mind-blowingly heavy.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
None Shall Pass -- Aesop Rock
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!