Yo was just wondering, my guitar teacher taught me some chords a while back, I was wondering if you could give these chords thier proper name ty and I will give them in tab form

1. 2. 3. 4.

e 0 0 0 0
b 0 0 0 0
g 6 4 2 5
d 7 5 3 7
a 7 5 3 7
e

ty again, btw I do love these chords, they sound really good
1. Amajadd9
2. Em7 (or G6, depending on context)
3. Fmaj7(#11)
4. Amadd9
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by AeolianWolf
1. Amajadd9
2. Em7 (or G6, depending on context)
3. Fmaj7(#11)
4. Amadd9

I would say that 2 is a more typical G6 than it is an Em7. Using the 7th as the lowest note is pretty uncommon. Also, if you wanted to get picky, you would indicate the bass note when it's not in root position. So my answer is:

1. Amajadd9/E
2. G6/D
3. Fmaj7#11/C
4. Amadd9/E

Honestly, I really just think of them as A, G, F, and Am, but with more 'glisten,' haha. Using the top one/two open strings like that to make chords sound brighter is a pretty common technique, and works well with a lot of other chords.
Quote by guywithguitar
I would say that 2 is a more typical G6 than it is an Em7.

and i would disagree with you. context is everything. he asked for the label of four chords -- he never indicated whether they were a progression, whether they formed part of a progression (meaning there is context not indicated here), or whether they're not even a progression.

yes, the D is in the bass, and that's not so common, but given no context it's equally likely that it could be Em7.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Well, there is a point where you should draw the line. We could also call it a D6sus4add9, but I feel like that would confuse more people than it would help. I'd say that for that chord, Em7 is pushing it, but I guess a case could be made. G6 is the more suitable name in my opinion, though, since I'd think it comes up in that context a lot more often.