what size drill is needed for an input jack on a pedal?
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Well a standard audio jack is 1/4th inch or somehting like that. so, figure like 1/4, 3/8th size bit? Idk, I'd google it
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

i googled it before i posted...hence the post
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Get the jack first, dont bother doing the hole before or you're just asking for trouble! Then measure the size of the hole. Use a drill bit thats slightly smaller than this to be safe, and file with a round file if necessary. If you want, just use the correct sized drill bit, but i prefer going smaller and filing down just to be on the safe side.
i actually jsut bought a bit for this, and i cant exactly remember the size, i think it was 3/8" though it might have been 7/16".

best thing to do is buy the part, then take it to home depot or whatever with you. grab the bits off the wall and start holding them up to the part. you want one that the edge of the threads is pretty much exactly as wide as the bit. most people forget to account for the threads and have issues with the hole being too small.
I got this really useful bit off of smallbear that is stepped. I'll drill a couple of steps in, then check if the part fits, if it does, great, if it is too small, I just go up a step or too. And it deburrs as it drills, which is really convenient.

And I just checked, I took the washer from a spare jack I had and put it on the drill bit, it went to the 3/8" step and wouldn't go any further, so there's your answer.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA