ok well i have tryed endlessly to open up a file called Sweet home alabama it's on the web site as guitar pro file with 80 stars 5/5. i have downloaded the Demo version i was considering buying it but was glad i didn't as it doesn't allow me to open up premade tabs which defeats alot of the purpose inless u use it to make ur own songs. so can any one help me out and tell me what i have done wrong and tell me the i'm supose to do it.
Get tux guitar, it is free and has much better compatability that guitar pro
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by cometed
ok well i have tryed endlessly to open up a file called Sweet home alabama it's on the web site as guitar pro file with 80 stars 5/5. i have downloaded the Demo version i was considering buying it but was glad i didn't as it doesn't allow me to open up premade tabs which defeats alot of the purpose inless u use it to make ur own songs. so can any one help me out and tell me what i have done wrong and tell me the i'm supose to do it.

The gp6 demo won't let you save, or open any files other than the ones that come with it.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by 18th_Angel
Get tux guitar, it is free and has much better compatability that guitar pro

+1

Just get tuxguitar.
Quote by cometed
i have downloaded the Demo version i was considering buying it but was glad i didn't as it doesn't allow me to open up premade tabs which defeats alot of the purpose

You can't open any other tabs because it is a demo. That's the point. If you could open songs, there'd be no need to pay for the full version.

If you buy the full version, of course you can open files.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
im going to try tux guitar right now and preunstall gp6 but when i had gp4demo it allowd me to open up files why is this, all i did was update it. but with tux guitar whats it like? as i might need advise on it too.
Last edited by cometed at Jul 20, 2010,
Quote by cometed
im going to try guitar tux right now and preunstall gp6 but when i had gp4demo it allowd me to open up files why is this, all i did was update it. but with tux guitar whats it like? as i might need advise on it too.

That post right there is brimming over with WTF.

Have you hit your head recently TS?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Last edited by metacarpi at Jul 20, 2010,
Have you tried opening it in Guitar Pro?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
yea i tyed opening it in guitar pro. i juust finished dowloading the tuxguitar it's pretty good but how do i fix the off sound, bec it's driving me crazy to try and play along with it.